Congratulations! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about Pam Schmidt. She was one of the best in the department. I too, after 8 years got my 1st IA, immediately followed be 2 more. Pelfrey said to me "You ain't seen nothing yet". So I quit. They got want they wanted. Sop rules no one uses, but if they want to they will get you on it. That whiney little baby for Records cried and sobbed her way into Crime Scene. These jerks, like her, the bald one, Pelfrey and Vespia got their way all the while discrediting people and ruining their careers. Yes, I was out a lot, but no one knows the real reasons only the rumors cry baby spread around. Pam, I am sorry they did that to you. I know how it feels. And to all in the department that once looked at me with a smile, it really hurt when your look changed and you stopped smiling. All rumors. All you had to do was ask.
    As has been said many times on this site, both the present and past female commissioners have done a great injustice to all females working in North Port but especially the ones at NPPD. It has been known for years the chief has it in for females, why, well first let us not forget he was a special ed student and then he dropped out of high school in the tenth grade. His education and social skills are very limited. So how does this man get away with it, simply he hides behind Danny Schulte the asst city manager and he lies and creates stories. this has been proven over and over, but yet, he still has a job. Now we have this wanna be tough guy Pelfrey, threatens two separate recruit classes with an open knife, falls on the floor and cries like the baby he is and ye,t he is hired by Vespia, Our commissioners are a DISGRACE, the whole system is run by the good old boys ,but our housewife commissioners which includes hanks are a joke and a disgrace. Lear is a spineless puppet for the established boys club. If you are a female and want a career in Law Enforcement NPPD is not where you want to go, if you dare buck the system, not participate in there notorious sex parties or god forgive want to seek any type of upward movement you will be fired. How can our commissioners look at themselves in the mirror. They believe every lie this man and his henchman spew. Vespia, Morales and Pelfrey are no bodies without that badge, Idiots playing in the real world, destroying peoples, male and females lives and careers, one only needs to remember the saying what goes around, comes around !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I'm so sorry to hear about Pam Schmidt. She was one of the best in the department. I too, after 8 years got my 1st IA, immediately followed be 2 more. Pelfrey said to me "You ain't seen nothing yet". So I quit. They got want they wanted. Sop rules no one uses, but if they want to they will get you on it. That whiney little baby for Records cried and sobbed her way into Crime Scene. These jerks, like her, the bald one, Pelfrey and Vespia got their way all the while discrediting people and ruining their careers. Yes, I was out a lot, but no one knows the real reasons only the rumors cry baby spread around. Pam, I am sorry they did that to you. I know how it feels. And to all in the department that once looked at me with a smile, it really hurt when your look changed and you stopped smiling. All rumors. All you had to do was ask.
    Thank you for the kind remarks. Trust me when I tell you that I NEVER wanted to leave, I loved hat I did for the citizens and I am not afraid to stand up for myself and say that I was good at it. I appreciate the support and am sorry for the citizens.

Unregistered
    What are the IA's for? Can you post them? Are they legit?

Unregistered
    Excellent question. What were the IAs for and what's the validity? That should lend some light on the situation!

Unregistered
    I wonder if that's how you got on the KV hit list? When he found out you were going for his job at VPD, he figured he'd sully your reputation with our department and sick his dog on you to force you to quit as he likes to do to others, under investigation. Starts to make a lot of sense when you put it all together, doesn't it?
    Absolutely 100% payback. Why else do you hire an outside lackey who failed the background with SPD and her own department even spoke ill of her when asked. What the heck, NPPD will hire to be the axe man (in Vespia's case, the yes men that he requires). I became a liability because I did not stand by as SOP's were being violated all over the place, Chain of custody being broken and evidence unattended. I acted upon such things, and this is exactly what it got me. I am also sure that it was him (or his designee) that prevented me getting another CSI job. So sad what he has done to a formerly great department.

Pam

Unregistered

New Commander Posting

Does anyone know why there is a posting for a new commander? If you read the job requirements, it's all over the place. Looks to me like this position was tailor made for someone specific. Like no smile baldy.

Unregistered

Cop watch

COP WATCH INTERVIEWS FLORIDA POLICE CHIEF CANDIDATES,I ASK ABOUT COP WATCH,CAMERAS & DOGS
    https://youtu.be/flFhIPkzBPw

Unregistered
    Absolutely 100% payback. Why else do you hire an outside lackey who failed the background with SPD and her own department even spoke ill of her when asked. What the heck, NPPD will hire to be the axe man (in Vespia's case, the yes men that he requires). I became a liability because I did not stand by as SOP's were being violated all over the place, Chain of custody being broken and evidence unattended. I acted upon such things, and this is exactly what it got me. I am also sure that it was him (or his designee) that prevented me getting another CSI job. So sad what he has done to a formerly great department.

Pam
    Let us get this straight, you violated SOPs, you broke chain of custody, and left evidence unattended? That is what your IA's were for? Well, I do believe that is a huge violation and being fired should have occurred.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2824845]I'm so sorry to hear about Pam Schmidt. She was one of the best in the department. I too, after 8 years got my 1st IA, immediately followed be 2 more. Pelfrey said to me "You ain't seen nothing yet". So I quit. They got want they wanted. Sop rules no one uses, but if they want to they will get you on it. That whiney little baby for Records cried and sobbed her way into Crime Scene. These jerks, like her, the bald one, Pelfrey and Vespia got their way all the while discrediting people and ruining their careers. Yes, I was out a lot, but no one knows the real reasons only the rumors cry baby spread around. Pam, I am sorry they did that to you. I know how it feels. And to all in the department that once looked at me with a smile, it really hurt when your look changed and you stopped smiling. All rumors. All you had to do was ask.[/QUOTET]
    The badge does make the man in this dept. They all must remember, once they are without the badge, they are nobodies , plain and simple. Well actually with the badge they are nobodies and second class citizens as are all LEO's Disrespect out here will get you hurt and not one of them is man enough to stand up if confronted. Once you pull the pin all your protections cease. Everybody knows pefraud is a cry baby, hell HT reported it, big mouth with a badge, for now. KV the special ed kid from RI, picked on in the school yard and on the shorty bus well I would be surprised if he shows his face once he is off the job. Hero's in their own minds, Losers in ours. There day will come when they no longer have the badge and we are a patient public.....

Unregistered
    Let us get this straight, you violated SOPs, you broke chain of custody, and left evidence unattended? That is what your IA's were for? Well, I do believe that is a huge violation and being fired should have occurred.
    That's incorrect but whatever you want to believe is fine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast