Congratulations! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pam Schmidt
    Just for the record, I applied for that position when it became available over the summer. Unfortunately I never even made it through the first round nor did their HR even call or email me back when I left voice messages and emails. I found that odd and very unprofessional at the time but now I see clearly as to why. That position was never intended for anyone that needed it. Good ole boys network alive and well. So sad to see the dirty politics.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    signed by a true, wanna be man who believes women are only good for cleaning his undies and sex, grow up there good old boy your days of running the show are over you can come out of the closet now, its the law, and yes you are incorrect, this is a conservative statement, so you should have signed it Mrs Trump !!!!!!!! It clearly supports the rights of women and you to be treated equally and not be discriminated against, but it does attack the very liberal commissioners who don't support change and existing laws....
    I have to agree with you. Its hard to imagine what sort of person would put "signed Michelle Obama." Only some real slimebag would respond like that.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for Venice PD they have hired KV to be their new Accreditation Manager. Hopefully he has no power over anyone there to do what he has done to this once great department. North Port Police Department will only shine again once he and his vindictive ways are gone for good!
    He will no doubt take what NPPD stole from VPD years back and update it with all the work NPPD's accreditation manager has already done. It is in his wheel house. I will not make a choice and fall on the coat tails of those that preceded me. Take credit and then Gosh darn it, feel good about myself. CM do you feel it?

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for Venice PD they have hired KV to be their new Accreditation Manager. Hopefully he has no power over anyone there to do what he has done to this once great department. North Port Police Department will only shine again once he and his vindictive ways are gone for good!
    He will take what NPPD copied and pasted from VPD so many years ago. He will no doubt steal from Tammie to bring it up to speed. Perfect for him. o sound understanding and unashamedly

Unregistered
    One thing we know for sure is he'll take credit for what is good and blame others for what is not. When he lies to you it's a misunderstanding and when you prove one of his A Team lied about something, it's also a misunderstanding. Just watch when it's proven he lied about the VPD job what he'll say.

Unregistered
    One thing we know for sure is he'll take credit for what is good and blame others for what is not. When he lies to you it's a misunderstanding and when you prove one of his A Team lied about something, it's also a misunderstanding. Just watch when it's proven he lied about the VPD job what he'll say.
    Wait one minute! How dare you infer that KV is a liar. More egregious is the statement that he has an "A Team." One true, one not. CM is a bigger liar than his boss. His boss, with an 8th grade education, is being out smarted by a high school graduate with a pedigree of rimming those who he can gain from.

Unregistered
    Wait one minute! How dare you infer that KV is a liar. More egregious is the statement that he has an "A Team." One true, one not. CM is a bigger liar than his boss. His boss, with an 8th grade education, is being out smarted by a high school graduate with a pedigree of rimming those who he can gain from.
    OUCH !!!!!! rough tongue !!!!!!!!!! as they say practice makes perfect..........

Unregistered

Pay back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Schmidt View Post
    Just for the record, I applied for that position when it became available over the summer. Unfortunately I never even made it through the first round nor did their HR even call or email me back when I left voice messages and emails. I found that odd and very unprofessional at the time but now I see clearly as to why. That position was never intended for anyone that needed it. Good ole boys network alive and well. So sad to see the dirty politics.
    I wonder if that's how you got on the KV hit list? When he found out you were going for his job at VPD, he figured he'd sully your reputation with our department and sick his dog on you to force you to quit as he likes to do to others, under investigation. Starts to make a lot of sense when you put it all together, doesn't it?

Unregistered
    I wonder if that's how you got on the KV hit list? When he found out you were going for his job at VPD, he figured he'd sully your reputation with our department and sick his dog on you to force you to quit as he likes to do to others, under investigation. Starts to make a lot of sense when you put it all together, doesn't it?
    I was on the hit list long before that due to my brutal honesty. My chain of command never wanted to know that loosely followed procedures were potentially putting all cases at risk. I even went so far as to submit a formal memo addressing
    a security violation and sited their own SOP's but like most other memos that I submitted, they never received a response.
    With that being said, I have been on the radar for a few years.

Unregistered

Messed up

I'm so sorry to hear about Pam Schmidt. She was one of the best in the department. I too, after 8 years got my 1st IA, immediately followed be 2 more. Pelfrey said to me "You ain't seen nothing yet". So I quit. They got want they wanted. Sop rules no one uses, but if they want to they will get you on it. That whiney little baby for Records cried and sobbed her way into Crime Scene. These jerks, like her, the bald one, Pelfrey and Vespia got their way all the while discrediting people and ruining their careers. Yes, I was out a lot, but no one knows the real reasons only the rumors cry baby spread around. Pam, I am sorry they did that to you. I know how it feels. And to all in the department that once looked at me with a smile, it really hurt when your look changed and you stopped smiling. All rumors. All you had to do was ask.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast