Np master ia list since 2013,this needs to be held 4 ever
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Np master ia list since 2013,this needs to be held 4 ever

NP MASTER IA LIST SINCE 2013,THIS NEEDS TO BE HELD 4 EVER https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ygw...ew?usp=sharing

Unregistered
    That's the IA list. What about the KV hit list that has caused so many officers to leave during his mistakenly given promotion?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NP MASTER IA LIST SINCE 2013,THIS NEEDS TO BE HELD 4 EVER https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ygw...ew?usp=sharing
    this is certainly not the complete list, there were a lot more I/A s and discipline memos than what is recorded here.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    This is an interesting list and format. I have 5 years worth of "IA logs". It is done in an xls format. Those lists do not include the Supervisory level but does include quite a few more IAs than being shown. It looks like this list only reflects those that were actually disciplined. For example, Joe's IA complaint is not on this list as the Thumpers were exonerated by vespia; nor is the Bash Brothers debacle, another exoneration. I will reconcile and identify the missing IAs tonight and confirm they were unfounded or exonerated investigations. Where is Turner and Urbina on this list? The young officer repeatedly making out with the HS Explorer? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Is this a new report being compiled in a new format? or is this something compiled by the poster?

Lotsa interesting ditties coming out of the woodwork here of late. For example, for years I have been told there is NO texting in the City or PD. That was until I magically received some by an unknown source in my email. So I requested again.. and what do you know.. they are pulling them together. Now lets see if I get all of them or if there have been selective deletions..

I can not wait until the day comes that when we ask our City or PD Admin a direct question that we get responses that we can bank on. This distrust is intolerable for all concerned parties.

Bring on Chief Kharma!

Unregistered
    This is not a master IA log, if you look at the top of the page it says disciplinary log. Pay close attention to the last enty. Charges were sent to the state of florida. She was not put on admin leave or charged with conformance of laws. Why? Illl tell you. female + hispanic = pass. If it were a white male, that guy would have been hung out to dry to fight and get his job back.

Unregistered
    This is not a master IA log, if you look at the top of the page it says disciplinary log. Pay close attention to the last enty. Charges were sent to the state of florida. She was not put on admin leave or charged with conformance of laws. Why? Illl tell you. female + hispanic = pass. If it were a white male, that guy would have been hung out to dry to fight and get his job back.
    if you were referring to the authorized firearm, was told she was carrying off duty a handgun she didn't qualify with, just so you know a complaint to FDLE is more serious that a interdepartmental complaint. I strongly disagree with your assumption, white males especially the cronies have skated on much worse whereas females have been terminated or harassed for well, simply, because they pissed certain people off. But she is still here simply because she is Hispanic, if she was a white female she would have been gone.

Unregistered
    1ST OF ALL,HOW DO I CHARGE HER FOR LIEING TO ME AND GIVEING ME THE WRONG DOCUMENTS AND OR NOT ALL OF THEM,I HAVE THE EMAIL.
    Trish Lynch
    10:53 AM (7 hours ago)
    to me
    I’m not aware of any records before 2013. If there were any, they have probably been destroyed in accordance with the General Schedule.
    Trish Lynch
    Records Supervisor
    North Port Police Department
    4980 City Hall Boulevard
    North Port, Florida 34286
    Office: 941-429-7314
    Fax 941-429-7391
    tlynch@northportpd.com
    www.cityofnorthport.com
    From: Charlottecounty Corruption [mailto:charlottecountycorruption@gmail.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:51 AM
    To: Trish Lynch <tlynch@northportpd.com>
    Subject: Re: sunshine law request for THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS INVESTIGATION REGISTER FOR the past 30 years.theres one for each year its a master list for each year

HOW DO I ASK TO GET WHAT I WANT. AND YES WE WANT ALL THE DIRT THAT YOU GUYS GOT HERES MY EMAIL.charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com

MONDAY NITE IS THE NITE YOU GET TO ASK THE NEW POLICE CHIEF CANDIDATES QUESTIONS,LIKE ARE YOU GOING TO BE HONEST AND CLEAN UP THE CORRUPTION
    HERE IS YOURE CHANCE TO ASK ABOUT BODY CAMERAS,CAR CAMERAS,COURT CAMERAS,COP WATCH,COMMUNITY REVIEW BOARDS.STOPING THE WAR ON THE SHEEPLE,STOP THE WAR ON DRUGS,STOP THE POLICEING FOR PROFIT,GET RID OF THE DOGS THERE USEING TO ILLEGALLY MAUL PEOPLE .ETC ETC

North Port police chief candidates set for meet and greet

By LAUREN COFFEY

STAFF WRITER

NORTH PORT — As Police Chief Kevin Vespia gets ready to retire in the next month, the city is preparing to fill his role.

The city will offer a meet and greet event for residents to speak with the four final police chief candidates for Vespia’s spot. The event will be held Monday, Feb. 26 between 5:30-7:30 p.m. in Commission Chambers at City Hall, 4970 City Hall Blvd.

“It’s something that’s done pretty frequently,” North Port Police spokesperson Josh Taylor said. “We are up for being vetted and seeing how they view community policing, their philosophy....everyone is different. It’s important how they approach it and it’s important for the public to see what it is and get their input.”

The meet-and-greet will be informal and allow residents to ask the potential new chief any questions.

“There will be an opportunity to interact, it wont be ‘here’s your opportunity to look through glass,’” Taylor said. “There will be potential to ask questions (through) mingling.”

The final candidate chosen will shadow Vespia during his last few weeks in the position. His last day will be March 31.

The four candidates are:

• Shawn Backer Work experience: Current Coral Springs deputy chief since 2014.

Was previously captain of community involvement in Coral Springs from 2012 to 2013. Has been in the industry since 2005, most recently as patrol lieutenant from 2010 to 2012 and held various investigative and patrol positions as sergeant from 2005 to 2010.

Education: Graduated with a master’s degree in criminal justice from Florida Atlantic University. Graduated from the 266th Session of the FBI National Academy.

• Michael Kopy Work experience: internal affairs staff inspector for New York State Police since 2013.

Been in the industry since 1986, most recently as a major of for Troop K Pough-keepsie from 2010 to 2013 and major of Troop NYC from 2007 to 2010.

Education: Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from Pace University Other: is a certified human resources counselor

• Gregory Purden

Work experience: operational services commander for Brevard County Sheriff’s Office since 2014.

Been in the industry since 2007, most recently as a commander of various bureaus from 2010 to 2014.

Education: Bachelor’s degree in general studies with major course work in criminal justice from Columbia College of Missouri, graduate of the 242nd Session of the FBI National Academy and the 39th Session of the Southern Police Institute Command Officers Develop-ment Course Other: Also served as a SWAT team commander

• George Turner

Work experience: Police chief in Brooksville, Fla., since 2007. Has been in the industry since 1976, most recently as a captain in Longboat Key from 2001 to 2007 and a captain in Ulster, N.Y. from 1990 to 2000 Education: Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from Empire State College and a graduate of the 193rd Session of the FBI National Academy

Email: lcoffey@sun-herald.com

BACKER

PURDEN

TURNER

KOPY

Unregistered
    Well. Well. Lets see this quaint little town they call nopo. Last week I believe a teenage boy posted a video from a local school. Telling all the blacks to stay off the bus. I believe there was a picture of some sort of weapon. Most of this diverse (lol) towns reaction was. " Parents are to blame they are teaching them how to behave. " humm do I sense some hostility from the white man? Do I sense some sexism? Do I absolutely call it what it is racism. Lets not fool ourselves boys this little town is full of them. You know white uneducated. pumped up men screaming white power. Well maybe not screaming. Just read between the lines no need to scream. Oh I know I know our children do not learn what we teach them. So a police officer says oh Hispanic woman pass. Really is that what you teach your children? Please do not come near my children. I will teach them an educated point of view. white male = a powerful role model in a public position??

Unregistered
    trish wants to know what are discipline memos

Trish Lynch

11:10 AM (5 hours ago)

to Patsy, me, Records

For clarification purposes, please explain what you mean by “discipline memos”?

Thank you,

Trish Lynch

Records Supervisor

North Port Police Department

4980 City Hall Boulevard

North Port, Florida 34286

Office: 941-429-7314

Fax 941-429-7391

tlynch@northportpd.com

www.cityofnorthport.com

Unregistered
    Well. Well. Lets see this quaint little town they call nopo. Last week I believe a teenage boy posted a video from a local school. Telling all the blacks to stay off the bus. I believe there was a picture of some sort of weapon. Most of this diverse (lol) towns reaction was. " Parents are to blame they are teaching them how to behave. " humm do I sense some hostility from the white man? Do I sense some sexism? Do I absolutely call it what it is racism. Lets not fool ourselves boys this little town is full of them. You know white uneducated. pumped up men screaming white power. Well maybe not screaming. Just read between the lines no need to scream. Oh I know I know our children do not learn what we teach them. So a police officer says oh Hispanic woman pass. Really is that what you teach your children? Please do not come near my children. I will teach them an educated point of view. white male = a powerful role model in a public position??
    I'm, What? You obviously don't understand what is going on here, but hide behind your typical racist agenda, that game is played out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast