2018 Chiefs Colina Gomez Suarez Jackson - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    We hope Francis Xavier Suarez will start his administration with a clean slate and to do so, at the Miami Police Department, he must be bring an outsider not connected in anyway to the Friend and Family cabal that had ruined the Miami Police Department. And not just any outsider, but one who knows this community, Florida Law, and who unlike the "inbred" candidates, has an unsullied record.

Francis, MIAMI DESERVES BETTER!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We hope Francis Xavier Suarez will start his administration with a clean slate and to do so, at the Miami Police Department, he must be bring an outsider not connected in anyway to the Friend and Family cabal that had ruined the Miami Police Department. And not just any outsider, but one who knows this community, Florida Law, and who unlike the "inbred" candidates, has an unsullied record.

Francis, MIAMI DESERVES BETTER!
    Sorry, but wishful thinking. It will be out with the old, in with the new and same O-same-O. New mayor isn't going to rock the boat within our department. He has so much other crap to deal with. Hey, like most everyone else. I like to see a outsider come in and PICK the staff they want. The new chief will have his staff picked for him as part of a package deal. It's been like this for decades. I wonder since were not under the DOJ making it mandatory to promote minorities or staff that reflex's the community. Will promotions be finely right and correct. I know my opinion doesn't mean sh!t. Testing should be given to all ranks, except the chief If an outsider was coming in, the selection process, has to start soon.

Unregistered
    With ilbamea and his best friend pardon getting sent to IA and melancun to A chief and other movea that lays down the hit squad for Colina to be chief. Llanes is just a cardboard cut out

Unregistered
    Good Luck! Excited for MPD

Unregistered
    So when is the new chief take over?

Unregistered
    So when is the new chief take over?
    Hopefully the new mayor will tell this lame duck to stay home for the remainder of the time. He would be doing a service to the department.

Unregistered
    I don’t think so !

Unregistered
    Good Luck! Excited for MPD
    I told you I make dreams come true. I am the architect!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    I told you I make dreams come true. I am the architect!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH
    Maybe? Yet, you couldn't make or keep your own dream going here. That's specks volumes of your connections. Hey, we did you a favor. We've been in contact with the Cuban government. They are willing to let you bring all your expertise and all your lies to your claims to fame. To make you director of interior drama! Entertainment section. Your pay will be 2500 paseos a year, with housing at the new 3 bedroom villa, that's been redeveloped out of one of the closed prisons. Smells, blood stained and recording of screams included at no extra charge. View of the yard where firing squads, did there business. Your benefits will include 2 donkeys, limited health coverage (only what you can get at a local circle K store) Retirement benefits (well no one really makes it to full retirement) If you do, a trip to mother Russia to work in the national vodka plant. To were you can drink your pains and trouble away. As long as you make your daily quota's. Transportation, proved by the U.S. Coast guard at no additional charge.

Unregistered
    Maybe? Yet, you couldn't make or keep your own dream going here. That's specks volumes of your connections. Hey, we did you a favor. We've been in contact with the Cuban government. They are willing to let you bring all your expertise and all your lies to your claims to fame. To make you director of interior drama! Entertainment section. Your pay will be 2500 paseos a year, with housing at the new 3 bedroom villa, that's been redeveloped out of one of the closed prisons. Smells, blood stained and recording of screams included at no extra charge. View of the yard where firing squads, did there business. Your benefits will include 2 donkeys, limited health coverage (only what you can get at a local circle K store) Retirement benefits (well no one really makes it to full retirement) If you do, a trip to mother Russia to work in the national vodka plant. To were you can drink your pains and trouble away. As long as you make your daily quota's. Transportation, proved by the U.S. Coast guard at no additional charge.
    Sailor, you only wish you were half the man I am.

STAND DOWN SAILOR THAT'S AN ORDER!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast