2018 Chiefs Colina Gomez Suarez Jackson - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who works here know that is Ortiz, scum of scum.

They are promoting the captains to commanders in order to make "scum of scum" a captain lol how do you like that ? Only in mpd who says scum doesn't pay

Unregistered
    Typical white man,Wife wears the pants of the house. That explains his attitude when he was at MPD.
    Magnusson would be a better chief here than everyone that is listed here. Why? Because he owes no favors to anyone. There is something in the works too from what I hear and no I am not Ron (Lube).

Unregistered
    Magnusson would be a better chief here than everyone that is listed here. Why? Because he owes no favors to anyone. There is something in the works too from what I hear and no I am not Ron (Lube).
    Stand down sailor that's an order! I am the Magic Man. Nothing goes on around here without my knowledge and approval! I will make the next chief. Then he will owe me BIG time.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order! I am the Magic Man. Nothing goes on around here without my knowledge and approval! I will make the next chief. Then he will owe me BIG time.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Ron, no one owes you anything! Douche, get a life away from MPD. Please keep posting your lies, they are entertaining. I often read your dripple and laugh at what you post. A cook in his late 50's, getting called back to active duty. When my supervisor, is what you would called a tier 1 operator. Never got called back. 12 years he was in -v- your 4 only as a cook. As far as you picking anyone to run this place. Is a joke, you couldn't even hold onto your own rank. Lied about getting your drop extended. Lied about everything else your doing, since you got retired. Don't you have a life? Since your always on here, posting I say no.

Unregistered
    Hey Einstein, that is why they'd bbever choose him. You ain't too sharp.

Unregistered
    Hey Einstein, that is why they'd bbever choose him. You ain't too sharp.

******never

Justa Fax
    Colina or Papier would be great for MPD. Both great guys. Both intelligent. My money rides on one of the two.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Justa Fax View Post
    Colina or Papier would be great for MPD. Both great guys. Both intelligent. My money rides on one of the two.
    You know, I like the Sheriff offices and department that have a policy. If one is a senior staff member. A Family member, working in the department, can not rise above the rank of Sgt. While the one is a staff member.

Justa Fax
    You know, I like the Sheriff offices and department that have a policy. If one is a senior staff member. A Family member, working in the department, can not rise above the rank of Sgt. While the one is a staff member.
    That is ridiculous. It is moronic. Yes, one should not be in the same division as the other; but how do yu stymie someone's upward mobility like that. Asinine.

and again, I'll say it. Colina or Papier. Smart, well-liked, easy to talk to, and a hell of a lot less political than what we have seen around here since Chief Timoney left. What a refreshing change we may be in for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by N insider View Post
    According to city hall sgts and inner circle. Colina will be the next chief, why him?

Gomez was in the lead and he is tight w Suarez but there's a pic floating around w Gomez and his scalper felon that got him a investigation with from row tix at a heat game with his 33 in pio and the felon. How much we're those on the house tickets?

Suarez from the gardens is also in the run because he was the fathers sgt at arms and is close to the fam

Jackson has skeletons and there have been no incidents in the black community to pic him over the 3 Cubans

You are left with Colina who contrary to the fake news crespo is a loyal Cuban that will slither through the ground which ever way he is told like he was chosen to safe guard Ia for regal ado when the maquinita investigation and Cuban commanders hanging out the Cuban place where felons had ties. He proved his loyalty and got himself him a back page college degree for this next acting job .when he was given the nod and yes he has a background in acting. Yes folks tights and all. So he can act and give the speeches people want to hear while having zero qualifications if a real national search were made.

So there you go, the first major decision Suarez will make will be the usual city of Miami one and keep the friends and fam stays quo in tact.

Please note these are not facts or meant to defame anyone just a entertainment story, you can decide next year when llanes who was found guilty by the CIP and rewarded with an extension for being another puppet in the act.

WHO WAS FOUND GUILTY? didn't read that story???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast