Stop the malicious political persecution of the top LEO NOW - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess there wasn’t a little girl that was hit by a vehicle.

I guess the suspect who is a felon wasn’t protected by the sheriff.

I guess the paperwork made its way to the SAO but the year lost it and the sheriff is telling the truth...🙄

I could go on and on but you get the point...

If you ask me, you brought this on yourself...KARMA
    brought what on myself? you think too highly of yourself to think Sheriff Whidden would waste his time answering the likes of you. Interesting concepts of justice you have. Ever think the allefged victim was intoxicated, anyone ever think of taking her blood? She could have been wasted in Robitussin and as high as a kite and hallucinated the pickup was a big yellow bus she tried to step into. Some ambulance chaser now hopes to make a name and payday over this. So if the suspect in any case has a prior felony, therefore that proves his guilt in any other accusation "hes a felon therefore he did do it", never mind the felony is completely white collar
    You probalby could go on and on, like the stool sitting drunk you are and nobody cares .

Unregistered
    I guess there wasn’t a little girl that was hit by a vehicle.

I guess the suspect who is a felon wasn’t protected by the sheriff.

I guess the paperwork made its way to the SAO but the year lost it and the sheriff is telling the truth...🙄

I could go on and on but you get the point...

If you ask me, you brought this on yourself...KARMA
    Trailer park community lottery. As soon as the "victims" family learned this guy had been part of a multi million dollar scam, someone must have figured theres money, not just from his insurance (do those people have vehicles, are they all insured and registered to drivers all validly licensed?) all of a sudden they wanted "justice" and lawyer with some slip and fall attorney who advertises on benches outside of clinics. This poor guy who you label a "felon" was dealing with a hundred things days before he was going to hand himself over, like a real man, no flight risk he was allowed to wrap up his affairs, until this street urchin decided to make a sidewalk on a busy road. What kind of parent lets their kid "walk along the side of the road" anytime, never mind the busy work and school traffic hours. Who are these people? Are they legal?

Unregistered
    Its a shame that tax payer money is being spent to persecute a tough sheriff whos tough on crime and people respect, no one pays attention to the losers in these forums that talk smack they are the same ones who cross their legs and hold themselves when they see the sheriff or speak with him
    Yes very tough on crime, unless he's related to them. Then they're free to go.

Unregistered
    Yes very tough on crime, unless he's related to them. Then they're free to go.
    applause applause folks! a bitter loser who can run their suck and say nothing but slander...

Unregistered
    applause applause folks! a bitter loser who can run their suck and say nothing but slander...
    You should read the definition of slander. I have been there when his "friends" are stopped, and they were intoxicated. For some reason there was no arrest made.

Unregistered
    He doesn't not arrest them, he simply tells you the suspect is actually a good person and a friend... then proceeds to say the case is weak and the statute really isn't met. So just file it. This goes for domestic battery, battery, battery leo, theft, and dui just to name a few. You all know what I'm talking about.

Unregistered
    You should read the definition of slander. I have been there when his "friends" are stopped, and they were intoxicated. For some reason there was no arrest made.
    You should read the definition of malfeasance of office if what you allege happened and nothing was done.

Another shittalker, saw this, saw that, but no, strangely did not do anything when on the spot. Why?

For some reason, maybe there was no PC, and it was one of those questionable stops some rogue deputies like making to try to make a case out of thin air, make PC appear when there isnt any.

Unregistered
    Trailer park community lottery. As soon as the "victims" family learned this guy had been part of a multi million dollar scam, someone must have figured theres money, not just from his insurance (do those people have vehicles, are they all insured and registered to drivers all validly licensed?) all of a sudden they wanted "justice" and lawyer with some slip and fall attorney who advertises on benches outside of clinics. This poor guy who you label a "felon" was dealing with a hundred things days before he was going to hand himself over, like a real man, no flight risk he was allowed to wrap up his affairs, until this street urchin decided to make a sidewalk on a busy road. What kind of parent lets their kid "walk along the side of the road" anytime, never mind the busy work and school traffic hours. Who are these people? Are they legal?
    Lol, cause "illegals", innocent child or not deserve to be left for dead on the road by true american citizens who serve time in prison. That's right, forgot we're in hendry county and "things are different out here."

Unregistered
    Lol, cause "illegals", innocent child or not deserve to be left for dead on the road by true american citizens who serve time in prison. That's right, forgot we're in hendry county and "things are different out here."
    you miss the point, the point is why is the focus on the driver - the questions should be the parents of the "victim" - the child is the victim of her own parents lack of supervision and judgement - and the accident was just that - this is totally blaming the "felon" as you labeled him (lets use labels) is not able to defend himself against the allegations. Why arent the parent/s being examined for culpability. Like the teenager in Chicago who has drugs galore and a BAC count of double adult drunk and her family is looking to hit the ghetto lottery. That teens parent is to blame for lack of supervision, and same here. Everyone wants to look at the Sheriff - this is a political hack spin gone wild. Total BS "case"

Unregistered
    You should read the definition of malfeasance of office if what you allege happened and nothing was done.

Another shittalker, saw this, saw that, but no, strangely did not do anything when on the spot. Why?

For some reason, maybe there was no PC, and it was one of those questionable stops some rogue deputies like making to try to make a case out of thin air, make PC appear when there isnt any.
    The only one I have ever seen make a stop without pc or reasonable suspicion is 101. When you ask what the stop was for he begins to stutter. After about 10 minutes he makes up a reason.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast