Nocco-ism
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nocco-ism

Unregistered

Nocco-ism

"Criminals, we're going to make you hate us so bad, you're not even going to want to drink zephyrhills water." Another great quote from our half-witted leader. Wish he would stay the hell off the TV, before we become the laughing stock of the ENTIRE state, and not just the Tampa Bay area.

Unregistered

Too late

The joke of the nation due to the appearance on Live TV. What a freaking joke that was.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The joke of the nation due to the appearance on Live TV. What a freaking joke that was.
    Obviously he says one thing but his own statistics tell a far different story. Maybe hes talking about after they trip up and get caught. He must be spending a lot of time on the Grady Judd YouTube channel. Does he mean the crooks on Little Road too?

Unregistered
    I heard Sanborn walked in his office and Nocco was standing up practicing for the camera.......too funny

Unregistered

Cool

I heard Sanborn walked in his office and Nocco was standing up practicing for the camera.......too funny
    You aren't giving him enough credit.

Sandhole was probably looking for the casting couch. Certainly, there was no room under the big guy's desk.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2824673]You aren't giving him enough credit.

Sandhole was probably looking for the casting couch. Certainly, there was no room under the big guy's desk.[/Q

LMFAO! yea, that sounds about right. Cpt. Taint, I knew as a Corporal, he was a resourceful guy and had a decent bead on policing. He traded it all in and drank from the hose Nocco unzipped. Unfortunate we have to deal with this Political Crony.
    Nocco has lined the agency with his SS men and has Reich Snitches at street level. All Hail Nocco! What ah dunce.

Unregistered
    I just don't get it. As someone who works for another agency looking in. Your Sheriff has put Pasco on the map, you make more money then you ever had, you have the best equipment.. I work for a state agency. We usually get nothing, equipment is junk, administration doesn't remotely care about us. I can only wish the Secretary of P&P would go on television and say something or at least resemble a leader. Even though we are at the bottom I am pretty certain you have it better then FDLE and FHP also. Do you guys really know what its like to have no one back you during an arrest (Administration wise). Your Sheriff has fixed 90% of the issues you had under past Administrations but you choose to look at the bad. Sure, I absolutely think you should make as much as Tampa, Hillsborough and Pinellas. Blame that on your County Commissioners.

Unregistered
    I just don't get it. As someone who works for another agency looking in. Your Sheriff has put Pasco on the map, you make more money then you ever had, you have the best equipment.. I work for a state agency. We usually get nothing, equipment is junk, administration doesn't remotely care about us. I can only wish the Secretary of P&P would go on television and say something or at least resemble a leader. Even though we are at the bottom I am pretty certain you have it better then FDLE and FHP also. Do you guys really know what its like to have no one back you during an arrest (Administration wise). Your Sheriff has fixed 90% of the issues you had under past Administrations but you choose to look at the bad. Sure, I absolutely think you should make as much as Tampa, Hillsborough and Pinellas. Blame that on your County Commissioners.
    Good grief are you misinformed. This administration will not back you on simple matters, let alone an arrest. The body camera system is a way for the supervisors to hunt down ways to catch you breaking policy even when there is no complaint. The administration is a joke. Any one above the rank of Sergeant is only looking out for their own back, and does not have a care in the world for anyone working for them, unless they are one of the golden children. It is only gonna get worse during the next election cycle. If Nacho thinks throwing money at salaries is the only way to make this place better, he is so insulated from the real problem by his staff that he will never really fix this place.

Unregistered
    Good grief are you misinformed. This administration will not back you on simple matters, let alone an arrest. The body camera system is a way for the supervisors to hunt down ways to catch you breaking policy even when there is no complaint. The administration is a joke. Any one above the rank of Sergeant is only looking out for their own back, and does not have a care in the world for anyone working for them, unless they are one of the golden children. It is only gonna get worse during the next election cycle. If Nacho thinks throwing money at salaries is the only way to make this place better, he is so insulated from the real problem by his staff that he will never really fix this place.
    Because he has no idea how to fix it as he apparently has little experience on his own, is surrounded by those equally clueless or worse and thinks the way to solve the problem is talk tough to the cameras, fooling the Pasco clueless all the way home. Pssssst heres a clue Chris. Look at your own stats. Theyre pathetic.

Unregistered
    Unfortunate but you just dont get it. All the fluff you mention has little effect on how an agency runs. If your understanding of how law enforcement is supposed to work is governed by your referencing the issues you have, especially the lack of support by your present employer you seriously need to go elsewhere and start over. Your mental health is being compromised negatively by how you perceive things where you are. Get out before you have so much time in you cant. When you feel powerless and can only see the flash of things like equipment and PR your reality has slowly been altered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast