Llanes extended again! I guess we don't have anyone qualified in the city - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Colina on a suicde watch, his drop ends 30 to 45 days before Llanes contract ends?
    Colina Drop date ends February 13, 2018. Llanes drop extension is till the end of March 2018. They made sure they extended Llanes drop enough to get Colina out.

Jorge if you didn't clearly see it by now your blind. Regalado and the fat man just took a big sh.t on you. They didnt trust you. Crespo was write about the reason they didn't pick you. Regalado and the fat man are dirty and they fear you might arrest them if you get appointed to that position.

They could've of easily left you as interim Chief for the next few month but they showed not to.

Sorry my man in my opinion you would've been a great Chief.

Unregistered
    He took acting classes in order to trick you into believing that he would be a great chief. Goodbye Felicia.

Unregistered
    Fools both of you. Yea ok. Fools. To stupid to fiqure it out.

Unregistered
    Colina Drop date ends February 13, 2018. Llanes drop extension is till the end of March 2018. They made sure they extended Llanes drop enough to get Colina out.

Jorge if you didn't clearly see it by now your blind. Regalado and the fat man just took a big sh.t on you. They didnt trust you. Crespo was write about the reason they didn't pick you. Regalado and the fat man are dirty and they fear you might arrest them if you get appointed to that position.

They could've of easily left you as interim Chief for the next few month but they showed not to.

Sorry my man in my opinion you would've been a great Chief.
    Happy to see Colina get screwed,he is a 2 face/hypocrite/backstabbing person. See you at Miami Lakes Costco.

Unregistered
    Happy to see Colina get screwed,he is a 2 face/hypocrite/backstabbing person. See you at Miami Lakes Costco.
    Have a happy retirement jorge!

Unregistered
    Above posters. It's sucks not knowing what's really going on. Keep writing its going to hurt soon.

Done deal
    Hey morons did ever dawn on you that the new Administration will get rid of lanes and he will still get paid his full contract?

And then they will crown colina and offer him an extension as well??? To many friends and family mouths to feed and he will be made to continue the handouts.

Unregistered
    Why give Llanes an extension?
    What is he protecting?
    The new mayor will be taking over in a month.
    Why doesn't Regalado ask Suarez who does he want as Chief?
    Why not an interim Chief till then?
    This doesn't pass the smell test.

Unregistered
    Llanes is the Man!! Love you boss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12