And the Protests Keep Growing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Okay first of all that's the biggest piece of horseshit I've ever read what evidence is there to any of that alters narcissistic and racist opinion zero there is however many accounts to Francis Scott Key negotiating a trade of British prisoners for American prisoners on the boat when the British decided to bombard the fort and the Americans release their lives sacrificing Life After Life 2 keep the flagpole standing up yes these were white Americans so by morning the flag was still standing not on its own but because of piled up dead white Americans who would not let it fall key was so moved by that heroism that he wrote that about the flag was still there by morning anyway I remember in college I took an elective called African American history it was the biggest racist class I've ever even heard the teacher kept saying Hollywood movies are so intrinsically racist for instance Top Gun they would make brighter lighting for Tom Cruise then the black characters and movie after movie was racist because stupid things like the black characters would be standing in the shade and white characters would be standing in the spotlight it was ridiculous anyway getting back to Francis Scott Key yeah nothing to do with that horseshit the author wrote he's the biggest racist for writing that again a bunch of white American sacrifice their lives to hold a flag pole up and not let it fall that's why we salute our flag and stand as for the black slaves that left to fight for the British well that would be like the equivalent of black people going to join Isis and killing Americans on our bases in Afghanistan so yeah don't try to make them like they were such Freedom Fighters they were cowards and treasoners and should be killed like the cowards they were trust me nothing wrong with running away and trying to go back to Africa or somewhere for their freedom I would do the same thing but to fight against the land that country they were well living in is terroristic they should have just left and got their freedom bye going back to Africa and there is not a single period in this post but i bet that author as enough periods monthly so i figured id balance the universe

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/sCQFS-ZN9eo.
    here is the real story not some racist blm trying to rewrite history...btw Robert Lee was way more significant than MLK and smarter more brave more respected etc

Willie Loman

Come back

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And there’s no way those idiots are taking a knee because of that bullshit. They’re stupid thugs doing what is trendy, nothing more.
    They are taking a knee because of what they see on the PCSO video today. Suspect flat on his back, deputy on his back has him under control but still decides to punch him in the head and grab his hair. Then another deputy decides to hit him multiple times with an object. See I think most cops are heroic but it takes a coward cop to punch a controlled suspect in the head and a bigger coward to show up and pile on.

That is what gets the protests. Abuse of power.

Unregistered
    Refused to follow verbal commands, seen a lot of bracing and pulling away. Again, its not that hard, follow commands and don't resist and you wont put yourself in this predicament.

Unregistered
    Dear Snow Flakes, Liberals, BLM, and Cop Block,

The mere use of physical force does not constitute brutality. White deputies using force on a black suspect does not equal brutality. I know you would love to believe it does, but it doesn’t. And just watching a video does not give you the whole story. Luckily there is case law that says you cannot view an event with perfect 20/20 hindsight. You have to weigh what the deputies knew or reasonably believed was happening. They believed they were going to an armed trespassing call. They dealt with a non-compliant suspect. You cannot see what he does to resist in that video, but if you were there you could have seen it and felt it. Luckily social media does not dictate the law. They did nothing wrong. That dumbass attorney won’t get as much as an apology for her story of lies. Eat that.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

And the Protests Keep Gr

You cats are like bloodhounds but youre on the wrong trail. SR was most probably a leaker and done under by your own people. Nice try. Viva Trump Keep turning up the heat Trump likes friction. What put the Clinton Cartel out of business? Trump. WAPO sounds like something you would line a kennel with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12