Disappearing AA threads - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

old

Once again you mental case I am not Alan. You can spell his name anyway you want can you get that through your thick head go watch The Price is Right enjoy your retirement.

Your mammy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow Alan your really not nice.
    Your fixation with AA is extremely scary. You must dream about him, because everyone that comes to his defense you accuse is actually him. You see he is well liked by his troops so there's more than one of us defending the guy. Unlike you he has friends. I understand you can't quite grasp what it means to have friends, being the mentally deranged person that you are. I'll make sure AA gets the message that he seems to have a stalker.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Your mammy View Post
    Your fixation with AA is extremely scary. You must dream about him, because everyone that comes to his defense you accuse is actually him. You see he is well liked by his troops so there's more than one of us defending the guy. Unlike you he has friends. I understand you can't quite grasp what it means to have friends, being the mentally deranged person that you are. I'll make sure AA gets the message that he seems to have a stalker.
    Wrong again I have plenty of friends. I am not obsessed with AA aparently you are for coming to his "defense". Alan you the one who is deranged coming to your own defense and claiming to be someone else. This really must be keeping you up at night for you to keep coming on here. I do it for fun you are coming here out of guilt. HaHa the laugh is on you.

Unregistered
    Leave AA alone he is his own worst enemy and will screw up all by himself.

Unregistered
    Yo mammy, duh duh duh , ain't that right slappy.

Unregistered
    I will be by to see you during the next two weeks. Sleep tight AA.

Unregistered
    Glad your coming back , bring some levity to the unit again!!

Unregistered
    Good luck, break a leg!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123