Lt Colonel CVE and his fhp service bulletin - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    You’re talking to a group of spoiled brats who are only happy when they’re whining. They’ll never appreciate the positive direction that management is taking.

Unregistered
    Who cares what academy they went through, look at what academy all the guys you complain about went too! Look at what the promotional test system got you, look at the old Troop C management team, is that what you want?

If you did not go through the academy at 2908 you are looked down on by those of us who did!

Fools!

Unregistered

Snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what happens when you promote desk jockeys. That guy has probably never ever put his butt in a charger, I doubt he even knows how the grass looms like on the interstate...... He is not my LTC, I don't answer to FDOT guys, specially if they never went through our academy. He is just a clown on paper. The colonel could have promoted a real trooper.
    You sound just like an upset liberal screaming how Trump isn’t their President. Grow up! The FHP academy had a higher State test fail rate than the Pat Thonas academy when I was there. I can also name a few Troopers that burned their chargers to the ground over grass fires. You’d think they’d teach you how not to do that at the academy, no? So sit back Troop, relax, it’s not all bad. He is your LTC, like it or not.

Unregistered

Eye roll

That explains why for instance Derek Barrs was promoted to chief but never went through our academy and it wasn't mentioned in his little Colonel email. Never took a promotional test but..... he is active in many roles such as community and volunteer involvement. What a bunch of BS

I hope when we get a new Colonel they clear these idiots out of the management ranks.

Yes, because LTC Thomas and Major Welch were awesome choices! Here’s an idea! Let’s give these guys a chance and maybe all the “real Troopers” can stop bashing their “real Trooper brass” on LEOAFFAIRS? All I ever see is how you bash your leaders that have gone through the FHP Academy and “been in a charger?” So, you bash YOUR FHP leaders and now you want to bash THE DOT side leaders? Sounds to me like you may need to find a new agency, you’re apparently very unhappy here.

Unregistered
    All you who complain about promotions, promotional test, your duties and responsibilities, current supervisors and command officers, I have an idea. Take a look in the mirror and look deeply into you eyes and ask yourself, "what have I done to make things better"?

Thank the good Lord that the vast majority of troopers work hard and serve with pride and distinction everyday. The small number that come on this forum and act like spoiled, foul-mouth children, reflect poorly on the rest of us.

Unregistered
    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

Famous words from poet John Lydgate, later adapted by President Abraham Lincoln – and appearing in various permutations.

Of course, no one ever seems to be pleased on LEOAffairs.

Unregistered
    That's what happens when you promote desk jockeys. That guy has probably never ever put his butt in a charger, I doubt he even knows how the grass looms like on the interstate...... He is not my LTC, I don't answer to FDOT guys, specially if they never went through our academy. He is just a clown on paper. The colonel could have promoted a real trooper.
    Hey tough guy. You got a big mouth but I doubt you have the balls to match. Rather than hide here, just go tell Thompson he’s not your LTC. Tell him you don’t answer to FDOT guys. Tell him face to face you think he’s just a clown on paper and not a real trooper. Prove you’re a real trooper and don’t have to answer to him.....or just cower behind an anonymous post.

Unregistered
    Sir you are an idiot / do you not have anything better to do on a Saturday? Grass under our hot cars may catch fire? Are you kidding me? Maybe had you worked the road you would know grass could catch fire under an idling vehicle. Oh I'm sorry you didn't work traffic, you just flagged a few trucks over and into the weight station.

I will make sure my Sergeant craws under my car and make sure there is no grass under my car and paying close attention to the exhaust. Oh..... and I'll be sure he makes note of it on my monthly inspection before he puts it in my box to sign.

Jacka$$
    Nope. Not kidding...

http://www.wtxl.com/news/fhp-car-sta...209ab8b89.html

Unregistered

Not the first time this has happened, and it will not be the last time it happens. Just need to be aware and be careful.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast