Why was Ortiz in command of the last police shooting? Who gave the orders to shoot? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why was Ortiz in command? Are you telling me their weren't any field duty Lts working in the entire city?
    Who gave the order to remove all media helicopter? This was an execution firing squad. The man wasn't going any where? Now mysteriously no one is going to have body camera video of the incident. It's going to be the word of law enforcement against a dead man.

Ortiz is a violent hot head who shouldn't be in command of school crossing guard. The man was murder. If not release the video and while your at it release the red light camera video of the traffic fatality at sw 12 Ave / 7 street.
    Now since danny sailor didn’t qualify for a commission race, he’s back at what he does best. Making up $hit. You can’t release the video at 12 and 7. It’s protected by state law idiot.

Unregistered
    Who does Ortiz answer to? Seems like he is a loose cannon that answers to no one

Unregistered
    Now since danny sailor didn’t qualify for a commission race, he’s back at what he does best. Making up $hit. You can’t release the video at 12 and 7. It’s protected by state law idiot.
    Shame that they are still putting that family through hell. You see eventually the video will be release and the truth will come out. Then you will pay millions to settle the case.

Unregistered
    In the old days it would of been the word of the police against the decease and of course you know who would win? But slowly but surely things are changing and why? Because people don't believe you lying f..ks especially people like ortiz.

Unregistered
    Keyboard commandos are at it again.

Unregistered
    I am a Lt and was on duty but I couldn't get on the radio Ortiz hogged the radio

Unregistered
    policies, procedures, laws don't apply to whoretease

Unregistered
    I am a Lt and was on duty but I couldn't get on the radio Ortiz hogged the radio
    Nah, actually you were hiding when the mighty LT Javi chased the vehicle when the county lost it and authorized us to chase!! Hi Lt Javi!!!

#myfoppresident hahahahhahahahhahahah

Unregistered
    Nah, actually you were hiding when the mighty LT Javi chased the vehicle when the county lost it and authorized us to chase!! Hi Lt Javi!!!

#myfoppresident hahahahhahahahhahahah
    Robert your family will be ashamed of you if they knew the truth about your "friends". When you screw ups are 39'd for the shitty and corrupt actions, it will be a great MPD again.

Unregistered
    I use to like Robert, now he has become slime. It's a shame because he seemed to have a promising career when he first started.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast