Miami Dade County PD

Unregistered

Miami Dade County PD

Starting Monday, October 11, 2017 Miami Dade PD will be accepting application for police officers. Don't miss on this great opportunity my fellow law enforcement officers. A career with Miami Dade county PD offers an opportunity for human involvement, professional advancement and community service. MDPD is charged with the safety of*over 2.5 million residents who live within a 2109 square mile area. In order to accomplish this formidable task, it utilizes the services of approximately 2900 sworn officers and 1700 support personnel. The Department is considered among the most progressive in the country - an organization that welcomes change and is eager to meet new challenges.

Unregistered
    But do they have a good payroll person?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Starting Monday, October 11, 2017 Miami Dade PD will be accepting application for police officers. Don't miss on this great opportunity my fellow law enforcement officers. A career with Miami Dade county PD offers an opportunity for human involvement, professional advancement and community service. MDPD is charged with the safety of*over 2.5 million residents who live within a 2109 square mile area. In order to accomplish this formidable task, it utilizes the services of approximately 2900 sworn officers and 1700 support personnel. The Department is considered among the most progressive in the country - an organization that welcomes change and is eager to meet new challenges.
    And they also have a juvenile for a director who is so hated by his employees that they can't wait for him to retire or be arrested by the feds. He spends his days finding ways to ROD hard working officers while kissing the county mayor's rear and covering up his county contract fraud. Piece of advice- stay here, the grass is not greener on yhe other side.

Unregistered

cube

So many venazulens in doral and Cubans feel they run the show?

Unregistered
    You mean the loud mouth perez. How did that guy become a director is beyond my understanding

Unregistered
    Anglo males make sure you have a mom or dad that worked here for 25-30 years because if you don't ..there is no chance of being hired even if you have a degree from Harvard..dont believe me? Ask around