No drugs in Hendry... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Archer calm down,your not going to do anything,your just another hcso's wash rag.you will always be remembered and put in the history books for what you are ,just like shemas and mumbling mumbles will be too.The first domino already fell and started the domino effect.
    Don't get loud with Archer, he might file for an injunction.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the insight! I read the same in the Caloosa Belle and you’re right. If our Sheriff has requested additional staff, then he does recognize a need for additional enforcement. The council not granting or funding, shouldn’t be fault on our Sheriff. I stand corrected and call to our county instead.
    HCSO can't fill the positions it has. Except LT spots.

Unregistered
    LOL! Couldnt be a man and accept something that was man to man, had to hide behind a badge. New generation of law enforcement.

Unregistered

Hope this isn’t representative of HCSO...

If so, hope our Sheriff requests a budget increase for “Hooked on Phonics” during the next meeting. Might improve the accuracy and enforceable legality of some written statements.

If you are a HCSO, I really hope you’re party to the Sunshine request. Citizens like to know who/what we’re paying for, and I don’t think this would ride over well.

As far as to what I’m guessing is your reference, “pea****” to; level minded people don’t throw unfounded accusations. A question was asked and then additional public information was made available almost the next day. So, apparently I was not the only one who thought we might need additional personnel. It’s unfortunate that the request was not approved.

Is it possible that our Sheriff made errors? Of course. But I find it more shocking that a tax funded employee would project such an inflammatory, insulting media image.

But, I guess the “smallest” of men, hide behind the “biggest” of screens? Care to make yourself known? Or take the spineless way out, and deflect?

Like you can read for comprehension "I stand corrected" - go stand in the middle of 80. "then he does recognize a need for addtional enforcement".. are you a journalism major without a job. Go make my grilled stuft buritto, see you at the drive thru imbecille.

"Call to our county instead" go call Lee county home, someone with your civic mindedness definately needs a bigger audience to pea**** to.

Unregistered

Strike 1,2 more to go.

Unregistered
    If so, hope our Sheriff requests a budget increase for “Hooked on Phonics” during the next meeting. Might improve the accuracy and enforceable legality of some written statements.

If you are a HCSO, I really hope you’re party to the Sunshine request. Citizens like to know who/what we’re paying for, and I don’t think this would ride over well.

As far as to what I’m guessing is your reference, “pea****” to; level minded people don’t throw unfounded accusations. A question was asked and then additional public information was made available almost the next day. So, apparently I was not the only one who thought we might need additional personnel. It’s unfortunate that the request was not approved.

Is it possible that our Sheriff made errors? Of course. But I find it more shocking that a tax funded employee would project such an inflammatory, insulting media image.

But, I guess the “smallest” of men, hide behind the “biggest” of screens? Care to make yourself known? Or take the spineless way out, and deflect?
    Damned straight hooked on phonics works, look at you flexing your fancy talk here for all to read!

"Might improve the accuracy and enforceable legality of some written statements." Enforcable legality? Wtf are you trying to say? Is that like Unenforceable legality? Enforceable illegality? Yes? No? Dont know? Educate us please.

"Citizens like to know who/what we’re paying for, and I don’t think this would ride over well." Sorry to burst your ego, you dont speak for all citizens, you just speak for you. If your request was denied, its for a good reason. Be glad it got as far as it did, you probably look even more stupid than you express yourself, so its likely no one knew what in hell you were wanting. I would take one look at you and check if there was a missing endanged mentally challenged with your description last seen at...

"as to far to what I’m guessing is your reference, “pea****” to" ; level minded people don’t throw unfounded accusations." Your arent intellectually level, let alone level-minded. If you are so dissappointed with the results, why dont YOU run for office. Love to see you campaign for anything. You couldnt convince a crackhead to try a free sample, let alone convince anyone with a grade school education to vote for you. Leave politics and financial decisions to people who are worthy and understand things like that. You couldn't.

"Is it possible that our Sheriff made errors? Of course. But I find it more shocking that a tax funded employee would project such an inflammatory, insulting media image." First, the Sheriff as far as Im concenred is the finest one the department has ever had. He doesnt make mistakes, if youre about to go on the attack against him, be prepared for a fight that will have you digging up your dead mother to crawl back into her womb to hide. Deputies should swear a blood oath of loyalty to the Sheriff directly not just to the constitution and laws of the state. Second, nobody cares what shocks you. Look in the mirror and speak to yourself, because thats who cares. Who has an inflammatory media image? HTF would YOU feel if some hack "journalist" started with ambush questions on some BS allegations? I think the Sheriff was extremely professional when the "journalist" was not. The Catholic church has walls around Rome to protect the Pope, the Sheriff should have something like that, not just a highly professional public information officer and leadership staff that is a decade ahead of traditional law enforcement mangement.

Naturally YOU deflect with the small man hiding and "challenge" someone else to reveal themselves when you yourself have not. Typical community asswipe. Big voice little person little vision or understanding. Just go away.

Unregistered
    Strike 1,2 more to go.
    ok, so what happpens in two more strikes? We know a walk is impossible, because those are based on balls - and we know he doesnt have them.

Unregistered
    HCSO can't fill the positions it has. Except LT spots.
    you mean "HCSO" cannot fill the positions it has - with those who qualify to standards. Better to keep slots open than to compromise standards. Those "LT" spots you are wanting to make an issue over - those who are derving and able are recognized and promoted, its usually the underperforming, underqualified and over employeed who complain. Maybe if you spent as much time improving yourself and becoming a better professional, you might one day be considered, until then if you dont like it go elsewhere, take your crying 10-65 self to another agency, isnt the grass always greener? Find out.

Unregistered

oh damn

gotcha there

Unregistered
    Damned straight hooked on phonics works, look at you flexing your fancy talk here for all to read!

"Might improve the accuracy and enforceable legality of some written statements." Enforcable legality? Wtf are you trying to say? Is that like Unenforceable legality? Enforceable illegality? Yes? No? Dont know? Educate us please.

"Citizens like to know who/what we’re paying for, and I don’t think this would ride over well." Sorry to burst your ego, you dont speak for all citizens, you just speak for you. If your request was denied, its for a good reason. Be glad it got as far as it did, you probably look even more stupid than you express yourself, so its likely no one knew what in hell you were wanting. I would take one look at you and check if there was a missing endanged mentally challenged with your description last seen at...

"as to far to what I’m guessing is your reference, “pea****” to" ; level minded people don’t throw unfounded accusations." Your arent intellectually level, let alone level-minded. If you are so dissappointed with the results, why dont YOU run for office. Love to see you campaign for anything. You couldnt convince a crackhead to try a free sample, let alone convince anyone with a grade school education to vote for you. Leave politics and financial decisions to people who are worthy and understand things like that. You couldn't.

"Is it possible that our Sheriff made errors? Of course. But I find it more shocking that a tax funded employee would project such an inflammatory, insulting media image." First, the Sheriff as far as Im concenred is the finest one the department has ever had. He doesnt make mistakes, if youre about to go on the attack against him, be prepared for a fight that will have you digging up your dead mother to crawl back into her womb to hide. Deputies should swear a blood oath of loyalty to the Sheriff directly not just to the constitution and laws of the state. Second, nobody cares what shocks you. Look in the mirror and speak to yourself, because thats who cares. Who has an inflammatory media image? HTF would YOU feel if some hack "journalist" started with ambush questions on some BS allegations? I think the Sheriff was extremely professional when the "journalist" was not. The Catholic church has walls around Rome to protect the Pope, the Sheriff should have something like that, not just a highly professional public information officer and leadership staff that is a decade ahead of traditional law enforcement mangement.

Naturally YOU deflect with the small man hiding and "challenge" someone else to reveal themselves when you yourself have not. Typical community asswipe. Big voice little person little vision or understanding. Just go away.

stop crying. you inbred hillbillies are boring as shit. with this same old rant. 'its' guilty and EVERYONE knows. no one cares about the outbursts, tantrums, and fits on this forum. they change nothing. and yes, we know you'll defend this pos to the grave because you get all your perks for free. you should go away. to prison with your pal. youre disguisting.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast