No drugs in Hendry... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for the insight! I read the same in the Caloosa Belle and you’re right. If our Sheriff has requested additional staff, then he does recognize a need for additional enforcement. The council not granting or funding, shouldn’t be fault on our Sheriff. I stand corrected and call to our county instead.
    Sounds like 101 idiot news friend Raul,the washed up wanna be news reporter

Unregistered
    stop crying. you inbred hillbillies are boring as shit. with this same old rant. 'its' guilty and EVERYONE knows. no one cares about the outbursts, tantrums, and fits on this forum. they change nothing. and yes, we know you'll defend this pos to the grave because you get all your perks for free. you should go away. to prison with your pal. youre disguisting.
    The only perk is going bareback in your living room on your wife. Your crying here right now, read your words.

Unregistered
    The only perk is going bareback in your living room on your wife. Your crying here right now, read your words.
    Lol you're a chicken shit *****. Always were. Pretty dumb too. Always missing the obvious. Its cool that you're consistent tho. Do you hate it that we are watching the end of your grotesque little story....cause we love it. Still in denial that we would see you crash and burn huh, lol. Keep selling off your goods. And trying to hide it. That makes it better. But know that many of the ones you did favors for don't keep your business private anymore. In fact most really seem to enjoy talking about it. Next time advertise. You could probably do a little better profitwise.

Unregistered
    Lol you're a chicken shit *****. Always were. Pretty dumb too. Always missing the obvious. Its cool that you're consistent tho. Do you hate it that we are watching the end of your grotesque little story....cause we love it. Still in denial that we would see you crash and burn huh, lol. Keep selling off your goods. And trying to hide it. That makes it better. But know that many of the ones you did favors for don't keep your business private anymore. In fact most really seem to enjoy talking about it. Next time advertise. You could probably do a little better profitwise.
    WTF you think youre speaking to? You wouldnt have the guts to say to him in person what you just wrote - you chickenshit *****. Theres WAY more supporters than department and community traitors. He has better things to do than to reply here to losers like you. When is bareback night at your place? Whats the admission charge?

Unregistered
    WTF you think youre speaking to? You wouldnt have the guts to say to him in person what you just wrote - you chickenshit *****. Theres WAY more supporters than department and community traitors. He has better things to do than to reply here to losers like you. When is bareback night at your place? Whats the admission charge?
    The mean old county commissioners wouldn't give me 4 more deputies! They would not even return my calls! So even though it was a done deal MONTHS AGO.. I still went to the rubber stamp meeting and asked if they were going to give me 4 more deputies that I already promised jobs to my friends.. They looked at me like I was retarded and said no. Even my friend Karson Turner dissed me in public...

Hmmn we are guessing that Kevin didn't negotiate very well. You both failed. There is no drug problem in Hendry County according to the real authority overseeing it, the county commission

Unregistered
    Well if there was you wouldn't have to ask would you. You and your klan of creeps would be there taking your cut. Post my address when you feel ready mother ****er cause im talking to YOU. Oh and the chickenshit dumbass knows what I think of it. Always tell it straight to its face. Then and now. Its been in hiding from me since the last time I called it a *****. Cause somethings never change. Cept its gender of course.

Unregistered
    Well if there was you wouldn't have to ask would you. You and your klan of creeps would be there taking your cut. Post my address when you feel ready mother ****er cause im talking to YOU. Oh and the chickenshit dumbass knows what I think of it. Always tell it straight to its face. Then and now. Its been in hiding from me since the last time I called it a *****. Cause somethings never change. Cept its gender of course.
    Why dont you just post your address yourself? Big deal, the nearest septic system, you and your family of floating solid waste.

Unregistered
    ok, so what happpens in two more strikes? We know a walk is impossible, because those are based on balls - and we know he doesnt have them.

3 complaints to get an injunction,1 strike,2 more left before he can get an injunction

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234