Progress on Promotions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Two open sgt positions? Must not be anyone on the list they like.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LT. Kingaling the terrible, supports the guy and the stats his squad produce. His squad will always be the last choice for most officers to join, but through seniority he will always get the newer.. younger aggressive guys, and guys that want to be promoted for their activity, and the stats they want produced. So, yes he will be promoted soon. Besides all of his bs talking, he is not a bad guy to work for.
    Of the two Lt's and dealing with them from my time here, I find him a smart guy that has a lot of potential as a leader as long as he is not running employees down with smart-alecky comments to them and enjoy bully them and running them down, which I have heard him do to people more than once. The other Lt. is very robotic and is always trying to be extra smart and using a vocabulary that most don't relate with or sometimes understand, a very robotic aloof person as a supervisor.

T1000
    Please don't talk about me like that.

Model 101
    Quote Originally Posted by T1000 View Post
    Please don't talk about me like that.
    Too funny!

Unregistered
    Promotions??? They can't even do a shift bid without having to re-invent they way it's done every year. Just another morale killer courtesy of our Capts and Lt's.

Unregistered
    Big D for Chief! All u can eat buffets!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234