Progress on Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I have never taken Supervision class 101, but I know that low morale or happiness on your job is directly related to who you are working for. That is common sense 101.

Unregistered

Really?

Especially when they hurt your feelings and make you sad.

Unregistered
    OMG!, we have another Leader/cop desk jockey that didn't spend any time on the streets as a cop, like Capt. K, sending out goofy emails from an internet site of another educated nerd, telling you what you need to do to be successful on the job and survive as a cop...! Another over educated guy that that never spent anytime on the job as a street cop, but tells you how to do the job from their education and research... WTF!!

Unregistered

Feelings, nothing more than....feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG!, we have another Leader/cop desk jockey that didn't spend any time on the streets as a cop, like Capt. K, sending out goofy emails from an internet site of another educated nerd, telling you what you need to do to be successful on the job and survive as a cop...! Another over educated guy that that never spent anytime on the job as a street cop, but tells you how to do the job from their education and research... WTF!!

Unregistered
    Same joke twice? Creative. Nice emoji by the way.

Unregistered
    Yes most probably will be soon. The morale never gets any better here. The latest rumor is that Sgt. Bennett is coming back to patrol. She is a terrible toxic leader, that most will not follow or want to work for. One very toxic leader Sgt. retired, now they are bringing back another one in his place for patrol...very sad. It never gets any better at this place with morale.
    I have just read this, but I agree....She is very smart, but she has terrible, I repeat terrible personal relation skills as a supervisor working with people and in charge of them.

Unregistered
    There is morale issues here that have been expressed, but the Chief, who is one of the better Chiefs we've had, doesn't seem to care and places the same people in charge of dealing with the issues that the complaints are against.

Unregistered
    Was Lt. King, the guy that thrives on writing people up to make himself look like a great supervisor and administrator, involved in an- at fault crash, as the rumors have it? Just wondering, if he received a citation or was written up in this incident?

Unregistered
    Promotion Progress .. Stalled.

Morale ..Slipping away daily.

Unregistered
    I'm not even eligible for promotion and I see how messed up this is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast