Progress on Promotions
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Progress on Promotions

There is no progress.

Unregistered
    So folks how about that email???

Unregistered
    So much for retiring with dignity, he did exactly what we all expected him to do.

Unregistered
    If what Chief Daniel said caused him to go into retirement, I wished it would have been said a year or two earlier. Napoleon is a no good menace and I feel sorry for the next place he works at and they have to deal with him. He is either getting into trouble or getting someone in trouble.

Unregistered
    He had many faults, but he did a good job as a range instructor. He kept it interesting and challenging.

Unregistered
    Annnnnd he was fired because this agency covered something up.... so then there is that

Unregistered
    He was a terrible range instructor. I dreaded going to the range when he was the instructor. He was a terrible supervisor. A typical Napoleon, that gets a badge and a gun and is a bully.

Unregistered
    There are a couple of more just like him, and I believe it is because they don't wear the pants at home and come on the job and take it out on the people working for them.

Unregistered
    This Chief has made some decent promotions since he has taken over but now with a limited supply of eligible people, I would rather have no supervisor than have him just hand a promotion to an incompetent, corrupt, self serving buffoon.

Unregistered
    They aren't all baffoons. It's the one baffoon that complicates the entire process.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast