Troop D Major ?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hard to believe Bright is a major. I remember him as a trooper when he and Marie would sit around and do as little as possible all shift.

Unregistered
    What is worse? Nancy a major! I still remember sitting by her in the median on 836 and watching her cry cry cry because her boyfriend ( the one who didnt own a car) wont call her back. What about 10 or 15 tickets a month max? Did Grimming save her? Come on - know your command staff GHQ.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is worse? Nancy a major! I still remember sitting by her in the median on 836 and watching her cry cry cry because her boyfriend ( the one who didnt own a car) wont call her back. What about 10 or 15 tickets a month max? Did Grimming save her? Come on - know your command staff GHQ.
    Well aren’t you the jealous little b***h! Sorry you’re still JUST a trooper? Yup!

Unregistered
    Well aren’t you the jealous little b***h! Sorry you’re still JUST a trooper? Yup!
    Some people do better in a management position than a road position. One isn't better than the other. So yes, stop hating on those who've moved up in the world. And no. Nobody is "just" a trooper. There are plenty of damn good troopers who have no interest in promoting and whose actions impact the public way more than the brass.

Unregistered
    Some people do better in a management position than a road position. One isn't better than the other. So yes, stop hating on those who've moved up in the world. And no. Nobody is "just" a trooper. There are plenty of damn good troopers who have no interest in promoting and whose actions impact the public way more than the brass.
    “One isn’t better than the other” means “I can’t pass the promotional tests.” “Nobody is ‘just’ a trooper” means “I’ll never be anything more than JUST a trooper.” “There are plenty of dam good troopers who have no interest in promoting...” means “😂😂😂I cant make it anywhere else so I’ll sit back, never try to do better, and cry about my salary.” Yours is clearly the dumbest post ever posted on this site.

Unregistered
    Uh, you may want to re-read the post you responded to. He wasn’t hating on promoters.

Unregistered
    Hard to believe Bright is a major. I remember him as a trooper when he and Marie would sit around and do as little as possible all shift.
    Nothing has changed. The consensus in Troop D is the same as your initial thought. . We just like you, can't believe hes a Major.

Unregistered
    “One isn’t better than the other” means “I can’t pass the promotional tests.” “Nobody is ‘just’ a trooper” means “I’ll never be anything more than JUST a trooper.” “There are plenty of dam good troopers who have no interest in promoting...” means “😂😂😂I cant make it anywhere else so I’ll sit back, never try to do better, and cry about my salary.” Yours is clearly the dumbest post ever posted on this site.
    Whatever you say La'Quesha. No one cares about you and your husbands problems in Troop E. Quit asking staff for schedule adjustments. You didn't like your weekend pass or what?

Unregistered
    Lol I've actually made it two steps up the promotional latter. I was simply pointing out that simply because someone else chooses not to promote doesn't mean they are any less qualified. And when did I mention salary? Clearly, the ones who are "just" troopers are better than you, based on your blatant stupidity. Wherever you are on the chain, I guarantee people laugh at you and don't respect you. You sound useless.

Unregistered
    Whatever you say La'Quesha. No one cares about you and your husbands problems in Troop E. Quit asking staff for schedule adjustments. You didn't like your weekend pass or what?
    What the ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast