This is why the Brass wants to stop 12 hr shifts!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could you pass on your docs number. I would like to give the shots a try. Mine a sometimes bleeding...
    Get yourself a nice pillow for those roids, 12 hours sitting on your can in those uncomfortable cars stinks. If you don’t fart to much on your pillow you can use it later to take a nice snooze. I get my best sleep while at work and so can you!

Unregistered

Snow cone

Get yourself a nice pillow for those roids, 12 hours sitting on your can in those uncomfortable cars stinks. If you don’t fart to much on your pillow you can use it later to take a nice snooze. I get my best sleep while at work and so can you!
    I try sometime. I just can't get comfy with my itchy roids

Unregistered

Limp willy

I sure hope the command staff reverses the 12s and goes back to 8s. It completely killed every day working opposed to having a life after work. Say what you want, but I got off at 3pm and went to bed at 11 or 12 each night. Not going to bed exhausted every night. My wife is but ing thru Duracell since I'm not Up to the task...

Unregistered
    I sure hope the command staff reverses the 12s and goes back to 8s. It completely killed every day working opposed to having a life after work. Say what you want, but I got off at 3pm and went to bed at 11 or 12 each night. Not going to bed exhausted every night. My wife is but ing thru Duracell since I'm not Up to the task...
    Give me your address, I work my 12, get overtime and do details...I have plenty of energy and will take care of your old lady also. I hope she is not obese?

Unregistered

Limp willy

Give me your address, I work my 12, get overtime and do details...I have plenty of energy and will take care of your old lady also. I hope she is not obese?
    Thanks.... I'm just to worn out. I'm in dish 54. Humping calls all day. All work no play makes limp Willy dull.

Unregistered
    I paid my dues years ago. The 12’s are exhausting. None of us are at our peak alertness after the 10 hour mark and that’s unsafe. I would support going back to 8’s ... and I’d still get my weekends off. It’s a fair privilege of seniority. Everyone gets there eventually.

Unregistered

Cry baby

I paid my dues years ago. The 12’s are exhausting. None of us are at our peak alertness after the 10 hour mark and that’s unsafe. I would support going back to 8’s ... and I’d still get my weekends off. It’s a fair privilege of seniority. Everyone gets there eventually.
    But I have 6 months on the job. I deserve
    weekends. My soccer coach told me I was special and gave me a trophy to prove so...

Unregistered
    But I have 6 months on the job. I deserve
    weekends. My soccer coach told me I was special and gave me a trophy to prove so...
    Phewww, talked my way out of a counseling tonight. I was really tired last night had court O.T. In the morning plus a detail before shift. I was in a deep sleep and was toned at least three times from what they tell me ha. I used the good ol” trusty battery must have died in my radio lie I mean story.

Oh well, I will do it all over tonight, hopefully I will here them call me.

Unregistered
    It's not unsafe. That's just an excuse people use in an attempt to get their way.

The same guys that make the "unsafe" excuse will also complain that they can't work details on 12's. So basically they're admitting that they will gladly work more than 8 hours as long as it fits their personal agenda.

Just stop the complaining. 12's aren't going anywhere.

Unregistered
    The same people complaining about 12s are the same people who probably work 18-hour days regularly between their regular shifts, OT, and off-duties. They're only complaining now because it doesn't affect their pockets to their advantage. Listen..3-4 days off straight is amazing! It's like having a mini-vacation every few days! Besides, I love the variety in shifts. It shakes things up and makes work interesting. Nothing like coming into work on alpha shift and not having to interact with the commanders and other big wigs. It's me, my partners, and the road. Enjoy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast