This is why the Brass wants to stop 12 hr shifts!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can someone define “rookie” please?

It’s a pretty broad term that gets thrown around by guys usually when they don’t agree with something. So maybe that’s it. Rookie = someone you don’t agree with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its only the rookies that want the 12s so they call have what they feel is important
    What?? Don't drink and type please.

Unregistered

Willy wonka

It’s a pretty broad term that gets thrown around by guys usually when they don’t agree with something. So maybe that’s it. Rookie = someone you don’t agree with.
    Yes a new person hired believe they are entitled to everything. After all their coach told them that they were the best and handed them a trophy.

Unregistered
    Yes a new person hired believe they are entitled to everything. After all their coach told them that they were the best and handed them a trophy.
    Can you guys/gals stop complaining about the 12 hour days. I get my best rest about midway through the shift, Oh cr*p it’s about that time for my nap.....goodnight all see you tomorrow.

Unregistered
    The four days off are nice but the Alpha shift 12s are hard on the body

Unregistered
    Does Hallandale get to choose what kind of shifts if they merge with BSO?

Unregistered

Mr newbeee

The best part of working A 12 hr shift is I do my 2 dumps at work which is a nice savings on paper and water....

Unregistered

you sumed it up right there, pal!!!
    you are the reason why people say rookie

Unregistered
    you sumed it up right there, pal!!!
    you are the reason why people say rookie
    Because I can form a sentence and express myself instead of resulting to baseless and pointless insults?

Unregistered

Lone ranger

The best part of working A 12 hr shift is I do my 2 dumps at work which is a nice savings on paper and water....
    I can relate to that.... the savings on my utility bills are noticeable. But the flip side is that sitting in my car for this length of time each day is causing agonizing hemmeriodal problems. My doctor has given me several direct shots into the inflamed area, but still recommends a shorter day to ease my hemmeroids.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast