Puerto Rico Detail - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This agency is garbage.

Unregistered
    Plenty of troopers want to help, but are unwilling to be there for 21 days. That's an unreasonable request in my opinion. Hopefully they get all the help they need

Unregistered
    Just another example of the FHP trying to prove our existence and make it seem like we're needed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just another example of the FHP trying to prove our existence and make it seem like we're needed.
    We barely have troopers to staff the road and we are worrying about Puerto Rico. Is this a joke? I was the only unit last night for 2 counties.

Send the specialties that get the 2000, bcii, ciu, etc.

Unregistered
    We barely have troopers to staff the road and we are worrying about Puerto Rico. Is this a joke? I was the only unit last night for 2 counties.

Send the specialties that get the 2000, bcii, ciu, etc.
    Spot on! Everything is important to this agency EXCEPT covering a zone!

Unregistered
    Spot on! Everything is important to this agency EXCEPT covering a zone!

Unless you want to take leave for a family function, then covering a zone is important. Lol

Unregistered
    At least they asked for volunteers (in some areas) this time instead of demanding people go.

FHP's "para-militay" is NOT the same as enlisting in the real military under contract, becoming US government property, and being subject to the laws of the UCMJ.
    FHP needs to remember that ^^^

Unregistered
    If it was Cuba we would have 1/2 the patrol wanting to go. Free family visit.

Unregistered
    If it was Pakistan then the entire Patrol would be gone.

Unregistered
    The only reason we are going is because FWCC is already there. All these agency heads trying to play a game of "mine is bigger than yours". WTF are we going to do there? I heard we are taking cars over there too. What happens when they break down, get stolen, or the government decides they want to keep them and not let them come back? Does GHQ think FEMA is going to write us some big check or something? I'm still waiting to see how they screw us out of the time I earned for Irma. Heard most of the roads are flooded or washed away. Doesn't sound like something we should be getting into since we don't have boats and have enough problems here in Florida.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast