Sro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sro

Unregistered

Sro

Some new SROs don’t know what the hell they are doing. Schools just need to hire GS4 for school security...

Unregistered
    You sound butthurt to me, it's G4S by the way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some new SROs don’t know what the hell they are doing. Schools just need to hire GS4 for school security...
    Right let's just keep brining them over from the state where they think this job is just a vacation and they can do whatever and come to work whenever the hell they want.. Oh let's not mention some of the seasoned deputies. They know all and we must bow down to them. No one is ever 100% get over yourself... G4S,SRO's we are all human we all make mistakes..

Unregistered
    Right let's just keep brining them over from the state where they think this job is just a vacation and they can do whatever and come to work whenever the hell they want.. Oh let's not mention some of the seasoned deputies. They know all and we must bow down to them. No one is ever 100% get over yourself... G4S,SRO's we are all human we all make mistakes..
    The problem is, the SROs think this job is a vacation from the road. So what would be the difference in bringing G4S into the schools? And now I’m not talking all SROs are terrible. Some of our SROs are the best I’ve ever seen. And others are just in need of more training or a transfer to court security...

Unregistered
    The problem is, the SROs think this job is a vacation from the road. So what would be the difference in bringing G4S into the schools? And now I’m not talking all SROs are terrible. Some of our SROs are the best I’ve ever seen. And others are just in need of more training or a transfer to court security...
    The difference is who they are employed with. If they wanted to work in a school they would try to get on with the SO..

Unregistered
    My question is simply, Did you apply for SRO when it was open? Well let me answer that question for you, NO! From my knowledge only three people put in for the position out of the many qualified deputies. I am not an SRO and as of right now I have no intentions of going to the schools. From what I know the SRO's are over several schools. (ie: Milton SRO is over 6 schools) (Pace SRO is over 4 schools) (Navarre SRO is over 4 schools.

Unregistered
    HAHA SROs in Milton are over 6 schools?! They don't leave the high school...because the schools are in the "city" and the "contract" only mentions high schools...

Unregistered
    Yeah you're dumb if you really think they don't leave the high school. They commonly go to Rhodes, Kings, Hobbs, East Milton, and Bagdad.

Unregistered

New SRO

Who’s gonna put in for HNMS SRO job

Unregistered
    Who’s gonna put in for HNMS SRO job
    If my name was ex pio that would be my job. I like young girls, but older men roughly ex sheriff age. I have to run I smell like Otis Hall booty hole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast