Considering a P/P job.

Unregistered

Considering a P/P job.

Before " this guy" chimes in about LEO or not I don't care. I just have two (2) questions. Are you guys high risk (3%) and do you have to drive your personal vehicles in the field ??? Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Before " this guy" chimes in about LEO or not I don't care. I just have two (2) questions. Are you guys high risk (3%) and do you have to drive your personal vehicles in the field ??? Thanks.
    yes we get high risk 3% because we are law enforcement and no we do not drive our own vehicles. Each office has assigned state vehicles for field work.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply .

Unregistered
    No, u lie. You get 1.6 as high risk. And yes, some of us have to drive our own cars. We do not have full arrest powers. Lastly, when I received a summons for jury duty, i was informed by the State Attorney office that I am not a LEO. So, I had to do jury duty. So, stick that where the sun don't shine. You lie!

Unregistered
    No, u lie. You get 1.6 as high risk. And yes, some of us have to drive our own cars. We do not have full arrest powers. Lastly, when I received a summons for jury duty, i was informed by the State Attorney office that I am not a LEO. So, I had to do jury duty. So, stick that where the sun don't shine. You lie!
    No one in my office has to drive their cars. They may choose to but it's not a mandate. 24 certified officers in my office share 4 cars.

Unregistered
    First of all, shit for brains, special risk retirement is 3%, second nobody in my circuit drives their own car, third we have FULL arrest powers over anyone on community supervision and lastly, I have been summoned for jury duty numerous times and was excused every time because I was law enforcement. So, go pound salt, butt pirate.

Unregistered
    LOL, well put and thanks for re clarifying and answering my question once again . And I do know 1.6% is not high risk. Thanks .

Unregistered
    Its 3% and every office in my circuit has state cars. You can drive your own but cannot claim miles if state car is available.

Unregistered
    Why are PO s in Gainesville so miserable and hate their job ????

Unregistered

Leadership

Why are PO s in Gainesville so miserable and hate their job ????
    Poor Leadership, no support, every officer knows the Dept doesn't care about you. You make one wrong move and they'll lower the boom on you. Dealing with all that and a difficult tough job makes them gritty.