Where is Lt Abad? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I saw him eating pizza at casola's Pizzeria

Unregistered
    I saw him in the 3rd floor bathroom banging his head on the wall....he seemed very upset

Unregistered
    Love that guy

Unregistered
    Any of you guys have an issue I’d welcome you to come see me. You guys wants to talk bad about people and stay annonymous, but you’re trying to call someone else a coward on here. Find yourself then try to come see me.

Sincerely
    Abad jr

Unregistered
    Show me delayed....this shit is over a year old LMFAO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Show me delayed....this shit is over a year old LMFAO
    Just found out. I don’t thrive on gossip like all of you.

Unregistered
    Hey can anyone tell me if Lt Abad is still here or did you resign too? ...he's a great person. And a great leader ...is he Ok?
    Grow the fak up loser!!! Abad is not your business nor is he bothering you. If you want to talk about anyone let’s talk about your mama. You really have no life, the man retired and what he does, does not affect you. Unless your affected because you are sorry as fak and you wish you were a true leader like Abad. Touch your nose!! You nosey bi7ch!!

In the know
    I heard he was detached to the feds doing operation trifecta is that true?

Unregistered
    No rumor has it that MDPD SWAT team and some CIT officers picked him up last month and institutionalization
    him because he was not feeling well. I haven't heard anything else but i am pretty sure someone on this thread or in our department knows how he is doing. Regardless of his mental state he was one of us, so i am hoping he is doing well and getting the help he requires.

Unregistered
    No rumor has it that MDPD SWAT team and some CIT officers picked him up last month and institutionalization
    him because he was not feeling well. I haven't heard anything else but i am pretty sure someone on this thread or in our department knows how he is doing. Regardless of his mental state he was one of us, so i am hoping he is doing well and getting the help he requires.
    Sometimes you play the game sometimes the games been playing you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast