Pba elections - time for rivera to go - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well thank you very much for your insight and baseless allegations. In a time where devisiveness is paramount not only world wide but here locally as well, it's nice to see some refreshing and positive comments from the peanut gallery. (Sarcasm)

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, but before I do I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I was here for the Nelson Perry era, may he rest in peace, for the Mike Clifton era (good friend of mine) and for every year that John Rivera has been here. You do the math, been here for a long time. Nelson and Mike did good things during a different era, during an era that we were held in high regards; or let's just say they liked and appreciated the police. John has been here through the shitiest times in police work and has never once wavered in his relentless pursuit to get us as much as he could from people that would much rather see us all dead.

So now to what I'm going to do, I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR JOHN ONCE AGAIN AND I'M ALSO GOING TO ENCOURAGE ALL THE FENCE RIDERS TO DO THE SAME. THE MINUTE YOU VOTE JOHN OUT, ITS PAN CON PINGA FOR EVRYONE Y SE ACABO EL PAN. If you don't speak Spanish get it translated, it be hooves you.

Good night! Richard Cranium
    Apparently that PINGA suits you just fine because Rivera has been given it to you for quite some time and you are obviously coming back for more. Go ahead and vote for him and bring as many fools along with you. If he wins the only smiling will be the Mayor. Some of you dinousaurs enjoy playing in the mud.

Unregistered

Red face My Response to the Feed !

It has come to my attention that a few things need to be addressed. Hi all ! So, I'm not going to hide behind some bullshit "Unregistered" name, because I know who I am and I believe in everything I do. The one attacking me obviously doesn't know me at all, otherwise you would be ashamed of yourself... This is Nikki Sears! First off, thank you for even bringing this up so I can set the record straight!

1. Yes I WAS on light duty, and before the hurricane came, my light duty was over! you should probably educate yourself before going on a tangent!

2. I think you might have your facts a little confused...I have over 20+ COMMENDATIONS in my file (and that's a low ball figure) Why? because I was trained by the best, and I became one of the best ...because I cared about you (the officers) and wanted to always make sure I did my part and could rest easy knowing you all went home safely. Yes, I have been written up, for God's sake I worked at Communications for over 19 years...who the hell hasn't??? I have nothing to hide my dear!

3. Hell yeah I was out there pulling limbs and cutting trees. We are a police family...If I didn't, then I wouldn't be who I am. I care about our police family and their families! In case you didn't know, that is what we were doing... taking care of police officers' homes and their families' homes. To not be an officer it's just amazing how I sure put everything I have into making sure I give way more to you all than I have ever gotten back... To be quite blunt, I did more than some of the men that are/were assigned to the PBA! I didn't just stop by and look pretty, get a selfie and move on..I was actually working and was proud and happy to do so!

4. Now about dues, it is funny how everything you don't like, you say is being paid by OUR DUES. Yeah well you should really attend a meeting or two, and you wouldn't sound so damn ignorant. In reference to the Heart Bill Seminars, I have been out there giving presentations also, no one is getting any extra money to do that, or paid OT... (I wish) Again, we are doing it because many of you have not collected on money you deserve...We Care, so NOOOO your dues are not being spent on us...

5. In reference to the Imperial rice...You are welcome... if your Alpha Shift did not get any, talk to your command staff. I am really sorry that happene, because I, along with Blanca, John, Pablo, and Stephanie all called Majors ourselves and advised them that we bought for everyone and to send their guys down to pick it up (11am for A Shift, 7pm for B Shift) Again...your dues DID NOT pay for that either, so WRONG!

6. Oh and Why pick me??? Well I'm only guessing it's because I have held a VOTED position for 4 years and been a Rep for a few more years before that! We are not just Reps for our own Bureau, We are Reps for everyone! I'm also guessing it's because I always show up, and I volunteer my time as much as possible, because I believe in what the PBA stands for. I don't like the bullshit games that are being played by some people that are self serving free loaders with a false sense of entitlement.

7. As far as the Dispatchers go, again you should educate yourself... Put yourself in their shoes, I wasn't trying to comvince you of shit...I speak the truth, whether or not you believe it is your problem! Most of them are amazing and truly care. They work with Shitty equipment, terrible command staff, and horrible working conditions and have no choice. They do a job you could never do, even on a good day!

So, Mr Unregistered, from the beginning of this feed...(even though I know who you are, because I got a phone call about your public remarks concerning me...) if you have any more questions, or need any other information about ME, Please GIVE ME A CALL...I'll be at the P B A ALL DAY, EVERY DAY... 10680 NW 25th St. Until then ...Please stay safe and help our police family stay together instead of tearing it apart !

Unregistered

Red face My Response to the Feed !

It has come to my attention that a few things need to be addressed. Hi all ! So, I'm not going to hide behind some BS "Unregistered" name, because I know who I am and I believe in everything I do. The one attacking me obviously doesn't know me at all, otherwise you would be ashamed of yourself... This is Nikki Sears! First off, thank you for even bringing this up so I can set the record straight!

1. Yes I WAS on light duty, and before the hurricane came, my light duty was over! you should probably educate yourself before going on a tangent!

2. I think you might have your facts a little confused...I have over 20+ COMMENDATIONS in my file (and that's a low ball figure) Why? because I was trained by the best, and I became one of the best ...because I cared about you (the officers) and wanted to always make sure I did my part and could rest easy knowing you all went home safely. Yes, I have been written up, for God's sake I worked at Communications for over 19 years...who the hell hasn't??? I have nothing to hide my dear!

3. Hell yeah I was out there pulling limbs and cutting trees. We are a police family...If I didn't, then I wouldn't be who I am. I care about our police family and their families! In case you didn't know, that is what we were doing... taking care of police officers' homes and their families' homes. To not be an officer it's just amazing how I sure put everything I have into making sure I give way more to you all than I have ever gotten back... To be quite blunt, I did more than some of the men that are/were assigned to the PBA! I didn't just stop by and look pretty, get a selfie and move on..I was actually working and was proud and happy to do so!

4. Now about dues, it is funny how everything you don't like, you say is being paid by OUR DUES. Yeah well you should really attend a meeting or two, and you wouldn't sound so damn ignorant. In reference to the Heart Bill Seminars, I have been out there giving presentations also, no one is getting any extra money to do that, or paid OT... (I wish) Again, we are doing it because many of you have not collected on money you deserve...We Care, so NOOOO your dues are not being spent on us...

5. In reference to the Imperial rice...You are welcome... if your Alpha Shift did not get any, talk to your command staff. I am really sorry that happene, because I, along with Blanca, John, Pablo, and Stephanie all called Majors ourselves and advised them that we bought for everyone and to send their guys down to pick it up (11am for A Shift, 7pm for B Shift) Again...your dues DID NOT pay for that either, so WRONG!

6. Oh and Why pick me??? Well I'm only guessing it's because I have held a VOTED position for 4 years and been a Rep for a few more years before that! We are not just Reps for our own Bureau, We are Reps for everyone! I'm also guessing it's because I always show up, and I volunteer my time as much as possible, because I believe in what the PBA stands for. I don't like the BS games that are being played by some people that are self serving free loaders with a false sense of entitlement.

7. As far as the Dispatchers go, again you should educate yourself... Put yourself in their shoes, I wasn't trying to comvince you of shit...I speak the truth, whether or not you believe it is your problem! Most of them are amazing and truly care. They work with Crappy equipment, terrible command staff, and horrible working conditions and have no choice. They do a job you could never do, even on a good day!

So, Mr Unregistered, from the beginning of this feed...(even though I know who you are, because I got a phone call about your public remarks concerning me...) if you have any more questions, or need any other information about ME, Please GIVE ME A CALL...I'll be at the P B A ALL DAY, EVERY DAY... 10680 NW 25th St. Until then ...Please stay safe and help our police family stay together instead of tearing it apart !

Unregistered

My Response to the Feed !

It has come to my attention that a few things need to be addressed. Hi all ! So, I'm not going to hide behind some BS "Unregistered" name, because I know who I am and I believe in everything I do. The one attacking me obviously doesn't know me at all, otherwise you would be ashamed of yourself... This is Nikki Sears! First off, thank you for even bringing this up so I can set the record straight!

6. Oh and Why pick me??? Well I'm only guessing it's because I have held a VOTED position for 4 years and been a Rep for a few more years before that! We are not just Reps for our own Bureau, We are Reps for everyone! I'm also guessing it's because I always show up, and I volunteer my time as much as possible, because I believe in what the PBA stands for. I don't like the BS games that are being played by some people that are self serving free loaders with a false sense of entitlement.

7. As far as the Dispatchers go, again you should educate yourself... Put yourself in their shoes, I wasn't trying to comvince you of shit...I speak the truth, whether or not you believe it is your problem! Most of them are amazing and truly care. They work with Crappy equipment, terrible command staff, and horrible working conditions and have no choice. They do a job you could never do, even on a good day!

Unregistered
    Well thank you very much for your insight and baseless allegations. In a time where devisiveness is paramount not only world wide but here locally as well, it's nice to see some refreshing and positive comments from the peanut gallery. (Sarcasm)

I'll tell you what I'm going to do, but before I do I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I was here for the Nelson Perry era, may he rest in peace, for the Mike Clifton era (good friend of mine) and for every year that John Rivera has been here. You do the math, been here for a long time. Nelson and Mike did good things during a different era, during an era that we were held in high regards; or let's just say they liked and appreciated the police. John has been here through the shitiest times in police work and has never once wavered in his relentless pursuit to get us as much as he could from people that would much rather see us all dead.

So now to what I'm going to do, I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR JOHN ONCE AGAIN AND I'M ALSO GOING TO ENCOURAGE ALL THE FENCE RIDERS TO DO THE SAME. THE MINUTE YOU VOTE JOHN OUT, ITS PAN CON PINGA FOR EVRYONE Y SE ACABO EL PAN. If you don't speak Spanish get it translated, it be hooves you.

Well if you been around that long you must be an old fart. Glad the ALF got power so you can post. Yeah you vote for John. He will send you a calendar that no one uses and two pba stickers in January. Way to give back to the members.

Unregistered

Kudos Mr. Cranium! The only voice of reason on this site. Just say no to Stahl!!!

Unregistered

#1 Don't play the humanitarian act when after Irma you were already detached and you attempted to put in for over 40 hours of overtime pay for helping your fellow officers. That's so kind of you
    #2 You nor anyone from the PBA purchased the food to feed the officers. Senator Felix Diaz made the donation to our hardworking first responders. Unfortunately some hard working first responders didn't receive food cause of people like you. You were seen by a multitude of people taking 4 + trays to communications. People who yes are working, but are on their ass in the AC.
    #3 Funny you manage to push out Chaplain Al Lopez a man who has so proudly and successfully coordinated the St. Michaels Mass for over 10 years all for your self glorification.
    These are also facts!

Unregistered
    #1 Don't play the humanitarian act when after Irma you were already detached and you attempted to put in for over 40 hours of overtime pay for helping your fellow officers. That's so kind of you
    #2 You nor anyone from the PBA purchased the food to feed the officers. Senator Felix Diaz made the donation to our hardworking first responders. Unfortunately some hard working first responders didn't receive food cause of people like you. You were seen by a multitude of people taking 4 + trays to communications. People who yes are working, but are on their ass in the AC.
    #3 Funny you manage to push out Chaplain Al Lopez a man who has so proudly and successfully coordinated the St. Michaels Mass for over 10 years all for your self glorification.
    These are also facts!
    Hear that? Dispatchers don't count!!! That's what this ass is saying. Wow!!!!! Why exactly do you care what overtime anyone makes as long as They are working? Is it because you don't? I don't remember seeing any senator at the hall when I picked up food for my crew but I did see pba staff there serving us the food into containers and getting us what we needed. I can't speak for who paid for it but they were non stop. Even serves me personally a hot plate of foot while
    I was waiting for the rest along with a cold soda.

Been to the mass for several years but I don't remember hearing the chaplain speak or who he is and I've been going for a few years. Guess he was behind the scenes. Should have been doing the services for god and his fellow man. Not for the recognition.

Unregistered

Cool SMH... Sounds like You are angry

These are also facts!

Again, I'm not going to play this back and forth cute game with you and I refer back to everything I said in my previous message...I WILL BE AT THE PBA, PLEASE COME SAY THINGS TO MY FACE AND ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE! Sounds like you have some personal issue that you would like to get off your chest!

LMAO... Sit on their asses!! That's funny... I don't think there is any response to that.. you just sound like an idot to even say that

I absolutely took food to Communications.. 4+ trays? That's it? I don't think that was nearly enough for the 100+ people that couldnt leave and worked over 30 hours... but I will do better next time !

Thank God for Senator Felix Diaz, because YES that ONE day he did graciously donate to feed you all! you stated your dues paid for the food... I was just enlightening you and making sure you were at ease knowing that your dues didnt pay for ANY of the MULTIPLE days we fed officers, took them gatorade, ice and water while we were helping also.

FYI I did'nt do anything for St. Michael's Mass ...wasn't in charge of a thing... AGAIN wrong info!

AGAIN Stay safe and try to help our police family come back together instead of tearing it apart!

Unregistered
    Again, I'm not going to play this back and forth cute game with you and I refer back to everything I said in my previous message...I WILL BE AT THE PBA, PLEASE COME SAY THINGS TO MY FACE AND ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE! Sounds like you have some personal issue that you would like to get off your chest!

LMAO... Sit on their asses!! That's funny... I don't think there is any response to that.. you just sound like an idot to even say that

I absolutely took food to Communications.. 4+ trays? That's it? I don't think that was nearly enough for the 100+ people that couldnt leave and worked over 30 hours... but I will do better next time !

Thank God for Senator Felix Diaz, because YES that ONE day he did graciously donate to feed you all! you stated your dues paid for the food... I was just enlightening you and making sure you were at ease knowing that your dues didnt pay for ANY of the MULTIPLE days we fed officers, took them gatorade, ice and water while we were helping also.

FYI I did'nt do anything for St. Michael's Mass ...wasn't in charge of a thing... AGAIN wrong info!

AGAIN Stay safe and try to help our police family come back together instead of tearing it apart!
    You are so tough!! Nobody in the PBA likes to say things to people face. Felix Diaz is a state representative not a senator. I guess John hasn’t fly you to Tallahassee or if he did you just went for the ride. I went to St. Michael and it is the first time they have more students than law enforcement officers. I am almost done in DROP and not long ago your predecessor Olga did a much better job than you without all the publicity. Enjoy whatever time you have left and be ready to work again for that terrible command staff and that freezing AC.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast