DUI or wait Not a DUI - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I hope Rodney and speedy wrote a supp to cover themselves. Sounds like some shady stuff going on. Did speedy receive unlawful compensation by freeing her from arrest? Didn't we already learn our lesson from when YY and sgt pb stopped the Miami dade ofc dui?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope Rodney and speedy wrote a supp to cover themselves. Sounds like some shady stuff going on. Did speedy receive unlawful compensation by freeing her from arrest? Didn't we already learn our lesson from when YY and sgt pb stopped the Miami dade ofc dui?
    Really? Exactly how would a sup justify this? Please explain you fountain of judicial knowledge.

Unregistered
    The report identifies the officer who called and asked for the favor and the Sgt who gave the order. It also says that the subject didn’t directly know the officer but was a friendnof a friend.

So. yes I can read. CAN YOU ya f$cktatd?
    The story changes and changes and changes...so as usual you are full of BS as to what really occurred.

I think I know exactly who you are!

Nowhere in the OP does it say that a report was written.

Its YOU running your mouth BS BS BS!

Freaking LIAR! Keep this up and you are going to get sued!!

Unregistered
    I can’t spell and you can’t read. Sue me.

Unregistered
    Liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Unregistered
    Just got to the SAO already with this ..

Unregistered
    Liar liar pants on fire!!!!
    Its pathetic that you children wear badges and carry guns. No supervisor can order you to arrest or unarrest anyone. If an arrest is needed and the officer doesn't feel justified in the arrest the supervisor can certainly make the arrest. The supervisor would then have the option of writing up the officer for dereliction if duty. If a supervisor orders you to unarrest a subject they would be obstructing justice and subject to an investigation internally and through the SAO. If you are inclined to unarrest a subject as ordered by a supervisor, I would certainly document the supervisor and his/her comments to cover yourself.

Stay safe!

Unregistered
    Its pathetic that you children wear badges and carry guns. No supervisor can order you to arrest or unarrest anyone. If an arrest is needed and the officer doesn't feel justified in the arrest the supervisor can certainly make the arrest. The supervisor would then have the option of writing up the officer for dereliction if duty. If a supervisor orders you to unarrest a subject they would be obstructing justice and subject to an investigation internally and through the SAO. If you are inclined to unarrest a subject as ordered by a supervisor, I would certainly document the supervisor and his/her comments to cover yourself.

Stay safe!
    Great Post!!

Unregistered

Stay safe!
    Sounds like public corruption!

Unregistered
    You are all sad and pathetic!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast