DUI or wait Not a DUI - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn’t your reply and psuedo acknowledgement make you just as guilty?
    Are you kidding me????????????? Please tell me you are NOT a sworn police officer in the State of Florida? The law would indicate that if you have direct personal knowledge of a crime (felony) and are a sworn police officer you are required to report the crime or face decertification,termination and prosecution.

Call the state attorney and give them this exact scenario and you will see what they say.

The original poster indicated that he/she has direct personal knowledge of a crime (felony)!

You don't know the law and you can't spell!!!!

Unregistered
    First off, I do not owe you an explanation for a damn thing. But you are probably right, it would be much better to keep it in house so that nothing can be done about it.
    Just don't post CRAP like this in a public forum! If you don't have direct personal knowledge of what occurred you CANNOT report it. The original poster claims to have direct personal knowledge of the crime (felony) and fails to take action.

If the original poster would call the SAO then something would get done...but they don't have the guts!

Unregistered
    You people are so stupid...the point of the post is that the entire incident is documented in an information report. The report detaiis everything including the names of all the involved parties.

I do appreciate that you are all keyboard hero’s and experts on every facet of the law. Please point out the spelling errors as I am not as perfect as you.

Unregistered
    Just don't post CRAP like this in a public forum! If you don't have direct personal knowledge of what occurred you CANNOT report it. The original poster claims to have direct personal knowledge of the crime (felony) and fails to take action.

If the original poster would call the SAO then something would get done...but they don't have the guts!

Where was the claim of direct personal knowledge made??? It is in the freaking report which is public record ya tard.

Unregistered
    Where was the claim of direct personal knowledge made??? It is in the freaking report which is public record ya tard.
    Quoting Original POST!!! "So no we have Sgt's ordering officers to unarrest people because they are the friend of a "special friend" of another officer? In cuffs, on the way to the BAT only to be told to bring her back and unarrested. DE you should be ashamed of yourself for putting another officer in that position!!! Sgt RW you just confirmed that you are a spineless incompetent fool."

So you mean that in the report it says DE special friend...the original poster has direct personal knowledge! CANT YOU READ?????? I highly doubt it says bring back and unarrest- the original poster was working when this occurred and wants to talk sh*t but cant rustle up the nuts to call the SAO!!

Unregistered
    You people are so stupid...the point of the post is that the entire incident is documented in an information report. The report detaiis everything including the names of all the involved parties.

I do appreciate that you are all keyboard hero’s and experts on every facet of the law. Please point out the spelling errors as I am not as perfect as you.
    Post a copy of the report... you don't have the nuts!!!

Unregistered
    Sad 3 careers on the line for a piece of p****. Id be puking my brains out hoping to still have a job, not be arrested or sued. Idiots

Unregistered
    Quoting Original POST!!! "So no we have Sgt's ordering officers to unarrest people because they are the friend of a "special friend" of another officer? In cuffs, on the way to the BAT only to be told to bring her back and unarrested. DE you should be ashamed of yourself for putting another officer in that position!!! Sgt RW you just confirmed that you are a spineless incompetent fool."

So you mean that in the report it says DE special friend...the original poster has direct personal knowledge! CANT YOU READ?????? I highly doubt it says bring back and unarrest- the original poster was working when this occurred and wants to talk sh*t but cant rustle up the nuts to call the SAO!!
    The report identifies the officer who called and asked for the favor and the Sgt who gave the order. It also says that the subject didn’t directly know the officer but was a friendnof a friend.

So. yes I can read. CAN YOU ya f$cktatd?

Unregistered
    How do you write a report saying you arrested someone to say that a fellow officer and sgt had you release them?

Unregistered
    Exactly...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast