DUI or wait Not a DUI
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

DUI or wait Not a DUI

So no we have Sgt's ordering officers to unarrest people because they are the friend of a "special friend" of another officer? In cuffs, on the way to the BAT only to be told to bring her back and unarrested. DE you should be ashamed of yourself for putting another officer in that position!!! Sgt RW you just confirmed that you are a spineless incompetent fool. Thankfully it was all documented! Sadly,based on the sgt's skin tone, I am sure it will be overlooked.

Unregistered
    Go to the SA Public Corruption Unit. It clearly is Official Misconduct & Obstruction of Justice, look both of them up in FSS. Also, some calls to the media may be in order. Both would make it harder for DW to ignore it due to it being in the "family" - which he will do anyway.

Unregistered
    Okay instead of blasting this crap all over this site, why don't YOU just call the SAO and file a complaint? Oh.. because you are a coward who likes to hide anonymously in the shadows with your keyboard. You can't spell either making yourself look even more ignorant.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay instead of blasting this crap all over this site, why don't YOU just call the SAO and file a complaint? Oh.. because you are a coward who likes to hide anonymously in the shadows with your keyboard. You can't spell either making yourself look even more ignorant.
    Looks like you forgot to attach your name tough guy.

Unregistered
    Looks like you forgot to attach your name tough guy.
    I am not the one having mental verbal colon blow on this site!

The original poster needs to grow a set or shut up!

The original poster needs to stop being a coward and crawl out of the shadows and make the phone call and stop airing this CRAP in public.

If you aren't the original poster then YOU too need to shut up and encourage the original poster to be a man or woman and make the call.

Signed,
    The Tough Guy!

Unregistered
    Seems like Tough Guy’s panties are twisted up.

Unregistered
    I am not the one having mental verbal colon blow on this site!

The original poster needs to grow a set or shut up!

The original poster needs to stop being a coward and crawl out of the shadows and make the phone call and stop airing this CRAP in public.

If you aren't the original poster then YOU too need to shut up and encourage the original poster to be a man or woman and make the call.

Signed,
    The Tough Guy!
    What a douchebag.

Unregistered
    What a douchebag.
    Explain how you can endorse the original post and how you justify airing dirty laundry in a public forum?

These posts make you as an employee guilty by association!!!! Don't you get it?

We have enough other factors working against us that we don't need anyone airing dirty laundry in a public forum.

I am sure you'll post some brainless stupid remark instead of actually trying to explain.

Unregistered
    First off, I do not owe you an explanation for a damn thing. But you are probably right, it would be much better to keep it in house so that nothing can be done about it.

Unregistered
    Explain how you can endorse the original post and how you justify airing dirty laundry in a public forum?

These posts make you as an employee guilty by association!!!! Don't you get it?

We have enough other factors working against us that we don't need anyone airing dirty laundry in a public forum.

I am sure you'll post some brainless stupid remark instead of actually trying to explain.

Doesn’t your reply and psuedo acknowledgement make you just as guilty?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast