"voluntary" demotion? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By God, man, is English your second language? Plural possessive on the proper noun, don't split infinitives, and judgment doesn't have a second ****in' "e" in it. And "recommindations?" For the love of Sweet Baby Jesus, the squiggly red line under a word in the text editor means you misspelled the ever-living shit out of it. "[T]he next round of supervisors demoted?" Just **** me with a 2x4, because it would be less painful than reading your illiterate scribblings.

Now, run along and get yourself some Hooked on Phonics before the next promotional exam.
    STFU English Major wannabe prick sucker.

Unregistered
    Don’t blame anyone but The Bob. He makes all decisions. He makes promotions and his yes men praise his choices. All of the experience has left. That wasn’t a coincidence Bob. You and your lap dogs (Dan, George and Sean) ran off any real talent. Your left with the blindly loyal or the cowardly liars. It’s hilarious you beat up Rice over double dipping yet your Chief and Assistant Chief both double dip. I think they make almost $300,000 a year between salary and FRS right? Your APAD is a joke and a lie too. What happens when the defendant fails the program again? Not a god damn thing that’s what. Its a ploy to change crime stats. Speaking of that isn’t it time to bring stats up again? Time to tell your people how lazy they are again right? Crack that whip Masta. No better way to motivate your people than beating them down. You haven’t fired anyone lately either. WTF? When and if Dan “retires” again you should promote “Stephanie”. She’d be a great ASC. Look at the great work she’s done in Training!!! She is a truly motivating force. Look at all the people that want to go to Training now!! What a champ!!
    Hater boy you need to up your dose of meds, you are all worked up agin. Down dog, you will stress yourself out. One thing you are right about is Bob as the SHERIFF makes the decions. Who the fuk else makes the decisions you brain trust. You are a has been do nothing passed over bottom feeding piece of scum who has no place to keep complaining about stuff that is BS other than this rag. Keep stressing yourself out bro and the SHERIFF will keep being the SHERIFF. So STFU.

Unregistered
    Hater boy you need to up your dose of meds, you are all worked up agin. Down dog, you will stress yourself out. One thing you are right about is Bob as the SHERIFF makes the decions. Who the fuk else makes the decisions you brain trust. You are a has been do nothing passed over bottom feeding piece of scum who has no place to keep complaining about stuff that is BS other than this rag. Keep stressing yourself out bro and the SHERIFF will keep being the SHERIFF. So STFU.
    He seems busier going to DC than being the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2849911]Hater boy you need to up your dose of meds, you are all worked up agin. Down dog, you will stress yourself out. One thing you are right about is Bob as the SHERIFF makes the decions. Who the fuk else makes the decisions you brain trust. You are a has been do nothing passed over bottom feeding piece of scum who has no place to keep complaining about stuff that is BS other than this rag. Keep stressing yourself out bro and the SHERIFF will keep being the SHERIFF. So STFU.[/QUOTE
    Bob might be the Sheriff however friends like will defend him even if he was 100 percent wrong. It's maggots like you that the rank and file hate. It's very obvious you are the same insulting POS that pipes up on every negative comment against your hero. You are also the self proclaimed English Major. Maybe those trips to DC will result in a ptomotion for Bob. I'm sure Latvala can't help him!!!!! Oh by the way bro STFU.

Unregistered
    Don’t blame anyone but The Bob. He makes all decisions. He makes promotions and his yes men praise his choices. All of the experience has left. That wasn’t a coincidence Bob. You and your lap dogs (Dan, George and Sean) ran off any real talent. Your left with the blindly loyal or the cowardly liars. It’s hilarious you beat up Rice over double dipping yet your Chief and Assistant Chief both double dip. I think they make almost $300,000 a year between salary and FRS right? Your APAD is a joke and a lie too. What happens when the defendant fails the program again? Not a god damn thing that’s what. Its a ploy to change crime stats. Speaking of that isn’t it time to bring stats up again? Time to tell your people how lazy they are again right? Crack that whip Masta. No better way to motivate your people than beating them down. You haven’t fired anyone lately either. WTF? When and if Dan “retires” again you should promote “Stephanie”. She’d be a great ASC. Look at the great work she’s done in Training!!! She is a truly motivating force. Look at all the people that want to go to Training now!! What a champ!!
    Steph would be a great Ass Chief. She has the ass part down pat.

Unregistered
    She has the ass part down pat.
    I'd hit it.

Unregistered
    I'd hit it.
    Gzzz man what are you looking at,,,!!!!!!! No way.

Unregistered
    I'd hit it.
    Ohhh, you need EAP. Dr. Miller on the other hand, mmmmmmmmmmm. I see why they pay her so much.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345