"voluntary" demotion? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, but per general order she goes to the back of the line just like any new hire.
    Hahaha. The back of the line per what policy? You need only be here three years to be a sergeant genius. Moron.

Unregistered
    Hahaha. The back of the line per what policy? You need only be here three years to be a sergeant genius. Moron.
    It's five years, but thanks for playing.

Unregistered
    If you learn anything in this place that is you are all pawns. Don’t get involved and just do your job. You will watch guys/girls rise and fall throughout your career. Remember, you main goal is your pension. Don’t get side tracked and don’t get involved. Stay clear of the B.S.

Unregistered
    If you learn anything in this place that is you are all pawns. Don’t get involved and just do your job. You will watch guys/girls rise and fall throughout your career. Remember, you main goal is your pension. Don’t get side tracked and don’t get involved. Stay clear of the B.S.
    I was gonna blast this post, but they are not wrong. If you want to transfer or promote you do have to stand out though. But it is a job and you should enjoy it for what it is. But nothing ventured nothing gained is a truth. Stay out of drama. That’s the key.

Unregistered
    THIS POLICY,,,ASSHOLE,,,,WHO'S THE DUMMY NOW!

6-3.3 Law Enforcement Sergeant and Detention Sergeant

A. Eligibility

1. All candidates must be full-time law enforcement or detention deputies, who have served in those

capacities at the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office for at least five years as of November 1 of the

year the member wishes to participate in the promotional process.

Unregistered

A. Eligibility

1. All candidates must be full-time law enforcement or detention deputies, who have served in those

capacities at the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office for at least five years as of November 1 of the

Well, actually you are. Now they can just look at who accessed General Order 6-3.3 last and see who your dumb jaded as is. And I d9nt see where it says “back of the line” moron.

Unregistered
    Well, actually you are. Now they can just look at who accessed General Order 6-3.3 last and see who your dumb jaded as is. And I d9nt see where it says “back of the line” moron.
    Wrong again. Although I've had my dummy moments (as we all have), I never went through sonet to look it up. I used the CD they give out for the Sgts exam. So once again. Who's the dummy now? And even if I did go through sonet. What are they gonna do? Send me back to patrol so I can make more money?

Unregistered
    Wrong again. Although I've had my dummy moments (as we all have), I never went through sonet to look it up. I used the CD they give out for the Sgts exam. So once again. Who's the dummy now? And even if I did go through sonet. What are they gonna do? Send me back to patrol so I can make more money?
    So you are in IOB and took the sergeant’s exam. And you’re stupid. The list is shrinking if candidates for who your dumbass is.

Unregistered

A. Eligibility

It never says 5 consecutive years, so your little research project is moot. Stop being a hateful SOB; she deserved it more than anyone else.

Unregistered
    Lets get the count right:

Assistant Chief voluntary demotion to Captain, then unexpected retirement MD.
    Three captains have taken "voluntary demotions" RB, JW, and DS.
    Three captains have left unexpectedly from Narcotics, MB, JK, and DF.
    And a captain and a major retired early, MR and GL.
    At the jail you had early retirements of a major and captains too.

That's new. It's never been like this under any other Sheriff. WTF

They must all be lazy I guess.
    Let's see what 2018 will produce. Will the on going purge continue or will it come to an end. I can't wait to see the upcoming promotions. Happy New Year and try to avoid a IA or demotion.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast