"voluntary" demotion? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Voluntary demotion's are just a spin the Sheriff uses, as not to look like a prick. When your in a appointed rank, at anytime the Sheriff can demote you, generally to your last civil service rank. If your lucky enough to work for a agency that has civil service protection.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Voluntary demotion's are just a spin the Sheriff uses, as not to look like a prick. When your in a appointed rank, at anytime the Sheriff can demote you, generally to your last civil service rank. If your lucky enough to work for a agency that has civil service protection.
    So what your saying is that when these people were promoted they had enough skill to be a Capt and for reasons of incompetence they were demoted or should I say voluntarily reduced to their last rank. I'm curious if this information was documented on their PNP. This brings up the question on who gave the green light to promoted in the first place.

Unregistered
    So what your saying is that when these people were promoted they had enough skill to be a Capt and for reasons of incompetence they were demoted or should I say voluntarily reduced to their last rank. I'm curious if this information was documented on their PNP. This brings up the question on who gave the green light to promoted in the first place.
    Lets see on how many levels you’re an idiot. First, what the hell is PNP? It’s called PMP dumbass. Second, who? Who do you think makes decisions at the Sheriff’s Office? That apostrophe makes that word possessive by the way. How stupid are you? God I hope you don’t carry a gun.

Unregistered
    Lets see on how many levels you’re an idiot. First, what the hell is PNP? It’s called PMP dumbass. Second, who? Who do you think makes decisions at the Sheriff’s Office? That apostrophe makes that word possessive by the way. How stupid are you? God I hope you don’t carry a gun.
    Stop calling me names smart guy Bob bully.

Unregistered
    Well you see I want to be just like you, only a wee bit better. So, like you I carry 2, one on the hip and the second on the ankle. Now, again like you, in my pimp ride, that the department issued me. I have your basic shotgun, PLUS, your going to love this. A M4 and a old heavy M60 with 2000 round, for those lonely night we all have. Plus I got a thing for old weapons, a very nice M14, that can shoot the azz of a fly at 300 meters. I'm still waiting for the night vision equipment to get here in the mail. Now don't take my poking fun at you personal. It just reading your post, seems to me your a really up tight guy and try to be a little more polite. People make typo's, if you stopped for a moment and looked at your keyboard, the M is right next to the N! We all are not as superior as you are. We know that, it's just your a heart attack waiting to happen. Bob, knows you have his back! Remember he likes his coffee, with 2 sugars and a little cream. Most importantly, have his lunch really at the noon hour. I hate to see such a loyal man as yourself, find one of these VOLUNARY demotions, placing you on the afternoon shift, working as a crossing guard.

Unregistered
    Shut the **** up, James.

Unregistered
    Shut the **** up, James.
    Not James and stop trying to use that excuse for someone other than him who opposes Bobs methods. Now let's look forward to the up and coming promotions only to likely end in a voluntary demotion or firing. Why does this happen you ask??? This is due to bad judgement of character and lack of experience by the idiots signing off on these recommindations and eventual promotions. Yes this includes the man himself. Can't wait for the next round of supervisors demoted.

Unregistered
    The Sgt n LT list isn’t really that packed with talent.

Unregistered
    Not James and stop trying to use that excuse for someone other than him who opposes Bobs methods. Now let's look forward to the up and coming promotions only to likely end in a voluntary demotion or firing. Why does this happen you ask??? This is due to bad judgement of character and lack of experience by the idiots signing off on these recommindations and eventual promotions. Yes this includes the man himself. Can't wait for the next round of supervisors demoted.
    Don’t blame anyone but The Bob. He makes all decisions. He makes promotions and his yes men praise his choices. All of the experience has left. That wasn’t a coincidence Bob. You and your lap dogs (Dan, George and Sean) ran off any real talent. Your left with the blindly loyal or the cowardly liars. It’s hilarious you beat up Rice over double dipping yet your Chief and Assistant Chief both double dip. I think they make almost $300,000 a year between salary and FRS right? Your APAD is a joke and a lie too. What happens when the defendant fails the program again? Not a god damn thing that’s what. Its a ploy to change crime stats. Speaking of that isn’t it time to bring stats up again? Time to tell your people how lazy they are again right? Crack that whip Masta. No better way to motivate your people than beating them down. You haven’t fired anyone lately either. WTF? When and if Dan “retires” again you should promote “Stephanie”. She’d be a great ASC. Look at the great work she’s done in Training!!! She is a truly motivating force. Look at all the people that want to go to Training now!! What a champ!!

Unregistered
    By God, man, is English your second language? Plural possessive on the proper noun, don't split infinitives, and judgment doesn't have a second ****in' "e" in it. And "recommindations?" For the love of Sweet Baby Jesus, the squiggly red line under a word in the text editor means you misspelled the ever-living shit out of it. "[T]he next round of supervisors demoted?" Just **** me with a 2x4, because it would be less painful than reading your illiterate scribblings.

Now, run along and get yourself some Hooked on Phonics before the next promotional exam.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast