"voluntary" demotion?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

"voluntary" demotion?

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. I guess the Sheriff finally released what a sleezeball idiot he had promoted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a better guy. I guess the Sheriff finally released what a sleezeball idiot he had promoted.
    Oh do tell who.... What did they do?

Unregistered

Voluntary demotions? Right!

In the last 3 years 4 Captains have taken a supposed "voluntary" demotion, yeah right! That's no coincidence. These guys worked hard to achieve that rank just to voluntarily give it up, I highly doubt that. I'm sure DS got the usual " the agency going in a different direction" speech.

Unregistered
    In the last 3 years 4 Captains have taken a supposed "voluntary" demotion, yeah right! That's no coincidence. These guys worked hard to achieve that rank just to voluntarily give it up, I highly doubt that. I'm sure DS got the usual " the agency going in a different direction" speech.
    Or they embarrassed Bob or pissed him off. The only reasons this happens is to avoid an AID investigation.

Unregistered
    Or they embarrassed Bob or pissed him off. The only reasons this happens is to avoid an AID investigation.
    Lets get the count right:

Assistant Chief voluntary demotion to Captain, then unexpected retirement MD.
    Three captains have taken "voluntary demotions" RB, JW, and DS.
    Three captains have left unexpectedly from Narcotics, MB, JK, and DF.
    And a captain and a major retired early, MR and GL.
    At the jail you had early retirements of a major and captains too.

That's new. It's never been like this under any other Sheriff. WTF

They must all be lazy I guess.

Unregistered
    How about the two they promoted? KK has only been a patrol deputy since 2014 and now she's a sgt.

Unregistered
    How about the two they promoted? KK has only been a patrol deputy since 2014 and now she's a sgt.
    KK has been a Law Enforcement Officer longer then you have probably been alive! Just because she got hired in 2014, doesn't mean she doesn't have past experience. Check her payroll number nimrod. She was a Deputy and a fine one at that in the late 90's, early 00's. Stayed home to raise her children, when she was ready to enter the work force again, PCSO was not hiring, so she went to CLW PD.

Unregistered
    KK is a great cop. We need more supervisors like KK. Great promotion!

Unregistered
    Why would anyone in their right mind volunteer for a demotion?

Unregistered
    "Voluntary" as in, hey you were an utter disaster in the EOC during Irma. We think the Department is going in a different direction...Dwayne.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast