Seeking Retired LEO Process Server Referal
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Seeking Retired LEO Process Server Referal

I am seeking the services of a process server in Pinellas County that is a retired law enforcement officer, someone diligent and focused that believes in completing tasks with pride and professionalism. As a retired LEO, I think most in our profession possess such characteristics. Any referrals or suggestions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am seeking the services of a process server in Pinellas County that is a retired law enforcement officer, someone diligent and focused that believes in completing tasks with pride and professionalism. As a retired LEO, I think most in our profession possess such characteristics. Any referrals or suggestions?
    Have you contacted Shawn Pappas or Paul Martin? They believe in completing a task with pride and professionalism. The kind you would expect from a retired LEO.

Unregistered
    No, I have not. Can you provide a contact number?

Unregistered
    No, I have not. Can you provide a contact number?
    Yes I can, I put it on Google for you.

Unregistered
    While there are a lot of admirable employees in your agency, you fall far from that. I asked a reasonable question, trying to give a retired employee some income, and you act like a juvenile. Are you proud of yourself?

Unregistered
    While there are a lot of admirable employees in your agency, you fall far from that. I asked a reasonable question, trying to give a retired employee some income, and you act like a juvenile. Are you proud of yourself?
    While you claim that there are admirable employees of the PCSO, you seem to be having a hard time finding only ONE. I also notice that nobody else felt comfortable enough to recommend anyone either.

Unregistered
    I may sound like a juvenile and yes, I am having some fun with this. But come on, really. This smells like it has scam all over it. Who comes to a complaint board to look for employees? There are far better (and smarter) ways to get referrals for possible employees. Have you read any of the threads here to find out what this site is about?

You offer no credentials or evidence that you have a legitimate company and this is a legitimate job offer. As far as anyone knows you could be reginald roundtree looking for interviews for his new show. You could be a scammer working on identity theft (the wrong way, LOL).

Regardless you are either extremely new to business and need to do more research in finding more appropriate ways of employee recruitment. Or you are doing something a bit more nefarious. So if you are legit, good luck and maybe try Google. If not I look forward to seeing you in cuffs.

Unregistered
    See Mr. OP? You come out here offering a job and what you get is a threat of investigation and arrest. That's what PCSO deputies are like. But they can't help it because that's the way they were mistrained by management.

Unregistered
    See Mr. OP? You come out here offering a job and what you get is a threat of investigation and arrest. That's what PCSO deputies are like. But they can't help it because that's the way they were mistrained by management.
    I didn't say I was going to investigate them I just made factual points. Would you give all of your personal information to a stranger who walks up to you and says "I have a job for you I just need your info."? If so I have a bridge that needs a little work so I'll sell it to you real cheap.

Unregistered
    I didn’t ask for all of your personal information or anyone else’s. I asked for a name and a contact number, that’s all. What harm would it have done to offer me a referral? And why did you take my request as an opportunity to throw stones, by name, at former employees?

For the record, I retired from a local agency just a couple of years ago and am starting to work with my spouse, who has a private investigators license as well as a process servers license in Hillsborough County. She is not allowed to serve process in Pinellas County and subcontracts the work out to others. They have been less than reliable and diligent recently, so she wanted someone with the same caliber as her company’s.

Since many Law enforcement officers seem to gravitate to process service and private investigations, I suggested we try to find a retired deputy trying to make a little income after retirement. Someone trustworthy that might share a common bond.

I am uncertain why you were so disturbed by my request, I am not who or what your suggested. If you didn’t trust my inquiry, you could have ignored it.

By the way, this isn’t a complaint board, it is a forum. It is a shame you are so paranoid!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast