Well Well the Process continues - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    An honest sheriff that has nothing to hide shouldn't affect his job or commanding qualities,He knows FDLE can't fabricate false evidence against him,so if he's clean as a whistle like he says he shouldn't have nothing to worry about,but by the looks of it he might be looking at the business end of iron bars with Nelson.So lets not start blaming his lack of department effectiveness on something that HE lacked effectiveness in.He reaped what he sowed,and the fruits aren't looking good.
    FDLE cant fabricate evidence? Get yourself checked for dementia. Hand in your firearms, drivers license and voters registration card. Consider voluntary commitment and a living will with red ink "Do Not Resuscitate"

Unregistered
    Spoken like a dinosaur turncoat. How old are you in your 60's? Which campaign(s) were you holding signs for until you became a traitor. Didnt get a position you wanted once? Fruit is picked, not reaped. Grain, you loser. Wherever you are writing your drivel from, take a shower with an extension cord before your next post.
    I know its hard for you to soak in the reality that you will never become nothing else but another victim of whiddens collateral damage.Son do yourself a favor and transfer out to a better department,until HCSO get a honest 101 in command there's no future for you,so quit suckling on SW tip and quit being a rent-a-cop and seek a better future for your miserable life.

Unregistered
    FDLE cant fabricate evidence? Get yourself checked for dementia. Hand in your firearms, drivers license and voters registration card. Consider voluntary commitment and a living will with red ink "Do Not Resuscitate"
    I held whiddens signs up during his campaign,found out later I made a big mistake and it was solely my fault,when he won he became the untouchable,no one can stop him,they cant prove what I did.he turned into a little arrogant and over confident runt.I seen something in him many didn't see.He knows what did and many more,when the fire gets hot the good ol boys will holler.Everyone is saving themselves and turning belly up,keep thinking corruption and the good ol boys club can supersede the justice system,he will not prevail.justice is coming squirt

Unregistered
    I held whiddens signs up during his campaign,found out later I made a big mistake and it was solely my fault,when he won he became the untouchable,no one can stop him,they cant prove what I did.he turned into a little arrogant and over confident runt.I seen something in him many didn't see.He knows what did and many more,when the fire gets hot the good ol boys will holler.Everyone is saving themselves and turning belly up,keep thinking corruption and the good ol boys club can supersede the justice system,he will not prevail.justice is coming squirt
    "the good ol boys club can supercede justice system"? - that sounds like a carefully worded threat against his life. Wake up nobody, the "good ol boys" are nothing outside the county - zero - its because of people like you who beleive in "their" "power" that gives them any sort of "power" - you are a throwback to the 80's, the world and Florida has long moved on.

Unregistered
    I know its hard for you to soak in the reality that you will never become nothing else but another victim of whiddens collateral damage.Son do yourself a favor and transfer out to a better department,until HCSO get a honest 101 in command there's no future for you,so quit suckling on SW tip and quit being a rent-a-cop and seek a better future for your miserable life.
    "Son"? look, its the grizzled know it all, seen it all, been there and done it in his day "old vet of law enforcement". "Transfer out to a better department"?
    No, pops, one applies and goes through a process. This isnt your dementia colored concept of how being an LEO is today - if you were one at all. Real interesting comment you make about "suckling" - you must write from experience. Only someone who has done it or really fantasized about it in that sort of detail could write it so clearly. Thanks for the life advice too.

Unregistered
    so what does this say about your judgement. lol. no matter what you wrong. according to you you were wrong then for holding his sign, now you are downing him. which is it? no matter, your judgement is wrong. go pressure wash your trailer

Unregistered
    An honest sheriff that has nothing to hide shouldn't affect his job or commanding qualities,He knows FDLE can't fabricate false evidence against him,so if he's clean as a whistle like he says he shouldn't have nothing to worry about,but by the looks of it he might be looking at the business end of iron bars with Nelson.So lets not start blaming his lack of department effectiveness on something that HE lacked effectiveness in.He reaped what he sowed,and the fruits aren't looking good.
    ? "but by the looks of it he might be looking at the business end of iron bars with Nelson" Are you kidding?!

So youve already made a determination of guilt based on allegations which dont even approach the threshold of proven facts yet? Wow. Talk about facism. "evidence cant be fabricated against him". If this witch hunt becomes some sort of prosecution - I hope their defense attorneys read your prejudgement of guilt. How many others like you are there?

Unregistered
    "the good ol boys club can supercede justice system"? - that sounds like a carefully worded threat against his life. Wake up nobody, the "good ol boys" are nothing outside the county - zero - its because of people like you who beleive in "their" "power" that gives them any sort of "power" - you are a throwback to the 80's, the world and Florida has long moved on.
    You poor little dramatic snowfake.Threat against his life? What an imbecile of a person you are.You will never know what it feels like to be a real officer,if you are one or still have the dreams of becoming one,you little rookies haven't even had your butt wet and become A1A officers over night.Stay to road patrol or over see the school crossings.

Unregistered
    You poor little dramatic snowfake.Threat against his life? What an imbecile of a person you are.You will never know what it feels like to be a real officer,if you are one or still have the dreams of becoming one,you little rookies haven't even had your butt wet and become A1A officers over night.Stay to road patrol or over see the school crossings.
    then tell those of us who arent "real officers" in your eyes what makes an officer real ? Little rookies? Sounds like a nobody from another generation who wants to tell war stories from "when I was" - What is an "A1A" officer? Stay to road patrol? Whats wrong with the road? Old man, the world has passed you by and no one rmembers you or your name if you were a member of the department. Have some bitterness towards the Sheriff and waiting like a pathetic low life scavenger in the shadows? No matter what happens to our great Sheriff, youll still be a nobody. Your obituary one day will be bumped to make room for the school menu you zero

Unregistered
    then tell those of us who arent "real officers" in your eyes what makes an officer real ? Little rookies? Sounds like a nobody from another generation who wants to tell war stories from "when I was" - What is an "A1A" officer? Stay to road patrol? Whats wrong with the road? Old man, the world has passed you by and no one rmembers you or your name if you were a member of the department. Have some bitterness towards the Sheriff and waiting like a pathetic low life scavenger in the shadows? No matter what happens to our great Sheriff, youll still be a nobody. Your obituary one day will be bumped to make room for the school menu you zero
    Listen son,the only accomplishment you will have in your life is the academy.nothing else,how many more certs did you go for?You will never know what its like to be a complete made man with accomplishments under your belt,typical rookie sissy fit temper tantrums.West Palm is looking for meter maids,you sound like the right guy for the job squirt.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast