You are Appreciated

Unregistered

You are Appreciated

Let me get this straight, I work throught the hurricane, leave my family at home, we don't get pay what we deserved, but we get an appreciation lunch. Wow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me get this straight, I work throught the hurricane, leave my family at home, we don't get pay what we deserved, but we get an appreciation lunch. Wow.
    You want a cookie for working during the hurricane? Some of you forget that you're cops! And feel you're entitled to everything half of you milk calls on a daily and want to complain, everyone knows Oliver wasn't going to pay us what we deserve like we just met the dude yesterday or something dnt know why we're shocked

Unregistered
    You want a cookie for working during the hurricane? Some of you forget that you're cops! And feel you're entitled to everything half of you milk calls on a daily and want to complain, everyone knows Oliver wasn't going to pay us what we deserve like we just met the dude yesterday or something dnt know why we're shocked
    Not really a cookie , let's just begin with fair pay according to the policies of the City. But Im confused are you agreeing or not with me. But I would not blame the Mayor, let's blame ourselves for continuing to care for this place.

Unregistered
    Expext nothing from the likes of Noel Pratt and Patterson. Those two rats eat crumbs off of Comm. Jordan's hand. They are only here to cover up crime and be used as a political tool as Jordan transitions from Commissioner to Miami Gardens mayor after she terms out. Enough with the se MDPD rejects. Promote from within.

Unregistered

Wow! Just wow.....

Damn if you do, Damn if you don't.... Whatever's done or not done, WILL NEVER be enough for some people....

Unregistered
    Damn if you do, Damn if you don't.... Whatever's done or not done, WILL NEVER be enough for some people....
    When you cheat, lie and step over people to get to the top you should expect criticism. When you hide behind the bible to advance your promotions you are just a hypocrite. When you demote qualified individuals based on race and ethnicity you deserve everything you got coming to you. Stop crying over spilled milk oaf you were never a cop and could never aspire to be one. Now run along and clean that six shooter.

Unregistered

Chase

Can I also chase a 22, like MG3.?

Unregistered
    Can I also chase a 22, like MG3.?
    LOL... Now that is some funny stuff right there!