Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay

Unregistered
    really stupid

Unregistered

Town bell

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why CAN'T anybody tell me anything good about this Dept. And why CAN'T anybody say how much the rookie officer makes clean.

Look no further... Patada por el culo is the only answer, and don't ever forget that sometimes you get two.

Unregistered

Concordia 8300

I bring home 700 dollars biweekly clean

Unregistered

Pay

Yoy can't be serious??? After all deductions? I know Security Guards that make more. You can't even survive off of that alone.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2814668]Yoy can't be serious??? After all deductions? I know Security Guards that make more. You can't even survive off of that alone.[/QUOTE

Well thats not al you get, remember they also cheer you up con un par de patadas por el culo, so you'll feel grateful.

Unregistered

pay

I was at 33.00 and took home 1300.00 by-weekly.

Unregistered
    A rookie officer would be lucky to take home 900 and that's is he doesn't put anything towards savings account or deferred comp.

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

Sgt. R. Yuca makes over 3,000 bi-weekly...
    That's yucas he makes.

Rrrrrrrrraaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyuuuuuuc cccca!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    At least we got that 16% pay raise this year. On wait. That was only Velazquez.

Unregistered

The Chief Was Paid To Sell Us Out

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least we got that 16% pay raise this year. On wait. That was only Velazquez.
    So what did he do to warrant a pay raise that is 600% higher than the inflation rate? There is no money to shore up the pensions but there is plenty to give the chief a HUGE pay raise??? This doesn't pass the smell test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12