Mdpd officers do not work the nfl games
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mdpd officers do not work the nfl games

The Miami Dolphins r kneeling down during the National anthem to protest against police officers. Meanwhile, u r working the their games, **** them, don’t work the games until they respect our flag.

Unregistered
    Amen! F*ck the NFL

Unregistered
    Does kneeling in front of the mayor count as a protest? Our director has been doing that for years now.

Unregistered

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Miami Dolphins r kneeling down during the National anthem to protest against police officers. Meanwhile, u r working the their games, **** them, don’t work the games until they respect our flag.

Yup!! I’m not working the games anymore. If they wanna act like fools, protect ur own damn self

Unregistered
    Let's see if we can all stick together on this one.

I'm all for freedom of speech & peaceful protest. Kneeling during the national anthem is no different than burning our flag. It's a f*ck you to all men & women who have gone to battle and stuck their necks out for our country.

Unregistered
    I agree. I'm done with this b.s. go give the 46 to the non paid reserves of SWPD.

Unregistered
    I agree. I'm done with this b.s. go give the 46 to the non paid reserves of SWPD.
    I call bullshit ppl will still work the games cause they are all about themselves and need the money. They don't care about the politics behind it all they want is the money

Unregistered
    I call bullshit ppl will still work the games cause they are all about themselves and need the money. They don't care about the politics behind it all they want is the money

unfortunately the above post/post-er is probably correct.
    but it would be a wonderful thing if NO MDPD signed up to work the games until this silly BS stops.
    these morons are not the recipients of any kind of "injustice", and the whole world knows that.
    they just want to be the center of attention, and unfortunately they are just that at the moment...

Unregistered

Lightbulb May I suggest...

As the above poster wrote, it is unlikely we'll get 100% of our officers to boycott the games. Instead, may I suggest our own silent message to the masses? I suggest we wear our American flag pin on our uniforms. We can quietly send a message to the public and our fellow officers about how we feel about the matter while remaining in full compliance with our uniform dress code. The key is to get as many officers wearing the pin as possible and then getting the message out to the press. Perhaps the PBA could help as well.

Unregistered
    Obviously the posters her do not work the games. On a good day you might have 20 MDPD officers working a game.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast