The Titanic is sinking!!!

Unregistered

The Titanic is sinking!!!

Holy crap when is this Captain Mayday gonna retire?

Screaming like a girl on the radio?!? As a captain nonetheless?

Did they have psychologicals in 1987? How did he pass it? Women problems! Wife problems! Stalking problems! And I'm not talking about Captain Kurt........although he's now displaced out of a cushy job because of Torregrossa.

How is he still here? Is each person on the command staff that corrupt, where they can't get rid of each other because they all have dirt on each other?

What did I miss before I got hired?

Evacuate. Evacuate.

Women and children to the lifeboats!!

Unregistered

Well well

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy crap when is this Captain Mayday gonna retire?

Screaming like a girl on the radio?!? As a captain nonetheless?

Did they have psychologicals in 1987? How did he pass it? Women problems! Wife problems! Stalking problems! And I'm not talking about Captain Kurt........although he's now displaced out of a cushy job because of Torregrossa.

How is he still here? Is each person on the command staff that corrupt, where they can't get rid of each other because they all have dirt on each other?

What did I miss before I got hired?

Evacuate. Evacuate.

Women and children to the lifeboats!!
    If you have so much to say. Sit down with him and tell him how you feel. Because the childish post makes you look like a fool.

Unregistered

Ohhhh nooooo you didn't.

The old double dog dare.

Don't do it man. The good ole cap is a backstabber. Don't be that guy and meet with him. It'll shorten your career.

He's climbed the command ladder using the backs of many people before you got here.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have so much to say. Sit down with him and tell him how you feel. Because the childish post makes you look like a fool.