Hcso lost cause - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hcso lost cause

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The two that were promoted to Colonel...
    Did you read what you just posted? According to you there "were promoted to Colonel..." Thank you

For a day or for lifetime, it does not matter. They "were promoted to Colonel..."

Unregistered
    Lol. Yes but I also clarified it was honorary. They didn't get the pay or life benefits that usually come with a promotion to Colonel.

Unregistered
    Go look at chiefs son being promotes in 9 years to Lt
    And he never worked one day in patrol as a supervisor
    Your right the good old boy network has run this place in the ground

Unregistered

Wow, I wish I could have been promoted even just once to Corporal, in my first nine years.

In fact, even a lateral transfer in my first 9 years would have been nice.

But I guess you gotta be a minority to get a lateral transfer in your fist nine years. Maybe that's why he got promoted 3 times in his first nine years.

No? Then I wonder why... (RIGHT)

Unregistered
    So you're saying White Privilege is not a thing at the HCSO?

You're saying it's actually the opposite, Minority Privilege is a thing at the HCSO?

Unregistered
    Its not about black or white. Its about the people who run this office wanting to hold onto power by promoting unqualified yes men and women. Look at some of the people running this place. Most are not cops but friends of the chiefs family or relatives. Truth hurts but thats what this office is now. A political hack game. Hope union comes in or the sheriff election next year cleans house.

Unregistered
    Its not about black or white. Its about the people who run this office wanting to hold onto power by promoting unqualified yes men and women. Look at some of the people running this place. Most are not cops but friends of the chiefs family or relatives. Truth hurts but thats what this office is now. A political hack game. Hope union comes in or the sheriff election next year cleans house.

Who should we support for the Sheriff election next year? Who was the balls to run, and a chance to win?

Unregistered
    Who are going to sacrifices their careers to stump for a union? Even if we form a new one, the union officers are screwed. God forbid we are unsuccessful. The office will fire them.

Unregistered
    yup! its a nice little club with us pawns on the front lines on our own. more busenesses and subdivisions get built everyday, and less of us. anyone remember having floaters? anyone remember 2 or 3 units off at a time and training did not count? this is BS and something needs to be done. at this point, i would risk this job for a union any day. at this point, i dont care. i tell myself everyday that i come in that this may be my last day. no one looks out for us in the positive. oh they watch us... to see if we logged in late or stayed on a call to long, to scrounge for time to write paper, or whatever, BUT.. where are they when we get dispatched to a 3 hour investigation 15 min before log off? no canceling of roll call? nothing? everyone just chasing rank or on the fast track. no one looking out for us pawns.

Unregistered

and money. you are either on the fast track when u get hired, or not. They pull the special ones out of the danger pretty quick.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast