Sgt. Thomas Reyes Destroys 2 Traffic boxes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt. Thomas Reyes Destroys 2 Traffic boxes

Yes ladies I witnessed Sgt. Reyes pried open with a crowbar 2 traffic boxes at Biscayne and 54 st,Ne 4 Ct and 54 st. This idiot did not have a key to traffic control box and he takes it upon himself to Destroy (28) County Property. You were assigned to Central RP traffic who the Hell you think you are coming to Northend and using a crowbar to open the Box? You are very lucky I don't go to IA and call the County make you pay out of your pocket for the damage cause. There was a Power outage and the lights were out, opening the control door Would had not fixed the problem. You are a Big Fat Idiot.

Don't say it was not you, I was on the Corner watching you pounding the door with the Crowbar and you were surrounded by Officers great leadership example you are. I have never seen such barbaric act. You caused unnecessary damage to County Property, Idiot. Mariconsonnnnn!

Please stay south of 36 st, next time you come North and I catch you destroying property I will pull out my IPhone and Record you,Then I will contact IA and County,have the County bill you for the damage. Moron.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes ladies I witnessed Sgt. Reyes pried open with a crowbar 2 traffic boxes at Biscayne and 54 st,Ne 4 Ct and 54 st. This idiot did not have a key to traffic control box and he takes it upon himself to Destroy (28) County Property. You were assigned to Central RP traffic who the Hell you think you are coming to Northend and using a crowbar to open the Box? You are very lucky I don't go to IA and call the County make you pay out of your pocket for the damage cause. There was a Power outage and the lights were out, opening the control door Would had not fixed the problem. You are a Big Fat Idiot.

Don't say it was not you, I was on the Corner watching you pounding the door with the Crowbar and you were surrounded by Officers great leadership example you are. I have never seen such barbaric act. You caused unnecessary damage to County Property, Idiot. Mariconsonnnnn!

Please stay south of 36 st, next time you come North and I catch you destroying property I will pull out my IPhone and Record you,Then I will contact IA and County,have the County bill you for the damage. Moron.
    That's stupid of Tommy, but you are the problem here. I wonder how many stupid shit you have seen and never went to IA. You are scum. I've been to IA before and done a complaint, because I took the job with respect. No wonder people hate us.

Unregistered
    That's stupid of Tommy, but you are the problem here. I wonder how many stupid shit you have seen and never went to IA. You are scum. I've been to IA before and done a complaint, because I took the job with respect. No wonder people hate us.
    Next time I catch him or anyone doing stupid/crazy (28) crap I will record it and IA it is. I did not record this time meaning 2 things, Tommy is connected to FOP,the complaint be Cleared or inconclusive. So not wasting my breath. However I do come in here so he knows I saw him, and what he did is Wrong. Imagine this, instead of me watching him destroy County Property, a NEWS station drives by and records him. It would had made CNN and You Tube another black eye ,embarrassment to MPD this time coming from an Inmature Sgt. that should had not been promoted.

Unregistered
    Hey Fag*ot, what did you think? By opening the box by destroying it with a crowbar was all of a sudden going to make the lights come on even though power to the area was out? Are you really that ignorant? It appears so. Be sure to look over your shoulder, there is always someone who will rat you out. You are not as well liked as you may think.

Unregistered
    Well I was directing traffic at that intersection and whatever he did which I didn't see cause I was directing traffic, the lights came back on. Thanks to him caused he was sure hot.

Unregistered
    Well I was directing traffic at that intersection and whatever he did which I didn't see cause I was directing traffic, the lights came back on. Thanks to him caused he was sure hot.
    You are a big liar, the lights never came on. I know cause I sat there and watch,since I Patrol the area the lights were on and off throughout the Hurricane. It was a power issue NO Policeman needed to open the door, No Power equals no traffic box. You destroyed 2 boxes,not 1 how Stupid/Ignorant can you be? I was watching you in disbelief. Stay far away from the North,Idiot.

Unregistered

You are a COWARD, and you have NO integrity. Because, you come on this forum and hide behind a keyboard, and you spill the Beans, on what you supposedly witnessed, which if it did occur in your presence, is an arrest able offense, and you did nothing. So, if this incident did occur, both of you should be 39.

Unregistered

You are a Coward and you should be 39, if this criminal act took place in your presence.

Unregistered
    Tommy may be gay but we can all see who the little ***** is...YOU. COME PINGA

Unregistered
    You are a COWARD, and you have NO integrity. Because, you come on this forum and hide behind a keyboard, and you spill the Beans, on what you supposedly witnessed, which if it did occur in your presence, is an arrest able offense, and you did nothing. So, if this incident did occur, both of you should be 39.
    Nahhhh, no 39... State Attorney Won't Prosecute, they would had advise the Chief to handle it Internally. This would had been All over the World (News) make US all look bad. Just lack of bad judgment on Tommy. I bet Once Motors finds out they won't be too happy. Very sad incident,unnecessary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast