Piser Demotion

Thread: Piser Demotion

Unregistered

Piser Demotion

The rumor floating around is that Piser was demoted from her position as a division chief due to her standing up for a deputy. That is true leadership in the "do as I say not as I do" and "different spanks for different ranks" agency. Kudos to Piser for showing true leadership if the rumor is true. It is the shame the three amigos (Chitwood, Morgan and Creamer) do not have the same leadership.

Unregistered
    Yup do as I say not as I do. The new administrations way. What a bunch of clowns. Get them all a red nose and clown shoes. All I can say is karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup do as I say not as I do. The new administrations way. What a bunch of clowns. Get them all a red nose and clown shoes. All I can say is karma is a *****.
    It is amazing how a great agency went to the toilets in record time. From Training to specialized units there is widespread heartache. It is almost like a hurricane (Mike) came and just destroyed the VCSO. Of course he is just worried about his next political office and keeping J.H. happy. And Morgan is just worried about getting a gold jacket from Century 21 for being a stud real estate agent and keeping C.B. happy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is amazing how a great agency went to the toilets in record time. From Training to specialized units there is widespread heartache. It is almost like a hurricane (Mike) came and just destroyed the VCSO. Of course he is just worried about his next political office and keeping J.H. happy. And Morgan is just worried about getting a gold jacket from Century 21 for being a stud real estate agent and keeping C.B. happy
    I forgot to mention the two big sections that he ruined.....patrol and the court house. Such widespread damage and low morale. I know that there are a few yes men that will continue to tell him how great he is (especially morgan) that it will take years to fix the damage (just like the aftermath of a hurricane)