Look for good people
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Magic City LE MC

Look for good people

We are a family oriented Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club that includes first responders, military personnel, and like-minded civilians who respect and abide by our moral code of ethics. *As such all members must understand that their actions, positive or otherwise, reflect upon the Defenders Motorcycle Club on both the local and national levels, as well as on the entire law enforcement community.**Our goal is to maintain an exemplary image which will promote good will toward the motorcycling community and society as a whole.
    Our association with other clubs and individuals is based on their observance of values comparable with the Professionalism of Law Enforcement. *Therefore, our members*shall not associate with members of any clubs or individuals that do not share these values.**Nor shall they engage in any real or perceived actions that will*bring disrespect, dishonor or disrepute on the DMC or the law enforcement community.**We are a “Brotherhood of One” that respect ALL the laws of this nation and shall not waiver in our beliefs.*We will host majority of meeting (once a month) in Broward County and the participate in events in Miami-Dade, Broward and wherever else voted on by the chapter.

We are a new chapter that is seeking an executive board, please email me if you are interested in a position on the eboard. We are looking for:

Vice President
    Major
    Commander
    Lieutenant
    Treasure
    Secretary

If you are interested, please email us at MagicCityLEMC@yahoo.com

Unregisteredha

Oh really

Quote Originally Posted by Magic City LE MC View Post
    We are a family oriented Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club that includes first responders, military personnel, and like-minded civilians who respect and abide by our moral code of ethics. *As such all members must understand that their actions, positive or otherwise, reflect upon the Defenders Motorcycle Club on both the local and national levels, as well as on the entire law enforcement community.**Our goal is to maintain an exemplary image which will promote good will toward the motorcycling community and society as a whole.
    Our association with other clubs and individuals is based on their observance of values comparable with the Professionalism of Law Enforcement. *Therefore, our members*shall not associate with members of any clubs or individuals that do not share these values.**Nor shall they engage in any real or perceived actions that will*bring disrespect, dishonor or disrepute on the DMC or the law enforcement community.**We are a “Brotherhood of One” that respect ALL the laws of this nation and shall not waiver in our beliefs.*We will host majority of meeting (once a month) in Broward County and the participate in events in Miami-Dade, Broward and wherever else voted on by the chapter.

We are a new chapter that is seeking an executive board, please email me if you are interested in a position on the eboard. We are looking for:

Vice President
    Major
    Commander
    Lieutenant
    Treasure
    Secretary

You've got to be kidding me. The job is dead my friend. Close your eyes, keep your mouth shut, don't get involved in any extra curricular activities, enjoy your days off with your family, and just HOPE and PRAY you make it to retirement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic City LE MC View Post

Vice President
    Major
    Commander
    Lieutenant
    Treasure
    Secretary

I have a 50cc moped that is street legal. I wear a helmet with 10-13 on the back. Do you think I could be a commander in this club?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a 50cc moped that is street legal. I wear a helmet with 10-13 on the back. Do you think I could be a commander in this club?
    Join a real M/C club like the Outlaws or Hells Angels lol

Unregistered

Wow...just wow.

Magic City LE MC, these ignorant MF's who replied to your post are not the face of the agency. Look at ANY other agency on this web site. ANY other state. I have never, in more than 30 years on the job, seen more disgruntled, angry, back-stabbing idiots than those that claim to work for the Broward Sheriff's Office. Every post has some moron knocking the poster for something. It's disgusting and it's definitely NOT the agency I work for. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast, but if I were, I'd join up with you. Don't listen to these *****es...you don't want them with you anyway.

Unregistered
    Magic City LE MC, these ignorant MF's who replied to your post are not the face of the agency. Look at ANY other agency on this web site. ANY other state. I have never, in more than 30 years on the job, seen more disgruntled, angry, back-stabbing idiots than those that claim to work for the Broward Sheriff's Office. Every post has some moron knocking the poster for something. It's disgusting and it's definitely NOT the agency I work for. I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast, but if I were, I'd join up with you. Don't listen to these *****es...you don't want them with you anyway.
    (STFU) You sound like a little girl who just got her first period.

Unregistered
    (STFU) You sound like a little girl who just got her first period.
    Your response just proved their point. Thanks for playing along, Einstein

Unregistered
    I'm currently prospecting for SAMCRO at the moment. Not too many good people left up here. Chibs, Tig, Happy and a few others. Seems pretty dead up here right now. I might head down south in a few months.

Unregistered
    Your response just proved their point. Thanks for playing along, Einstein
    Do you really think anybody cares about your opinion or that of some M/C club.

Unregistered

Sad

Pretty sad that you people call yourselves professionals. You are part of the reason that cops have little respect in this country. I am proud of the uniform and badge I wear. You, shitheads, are a disgrace to the profession and the agency. What really disturbs me is most of the public cannot tell the difference between a cop who is out there to make a difference and the cops like most of you on here. You do more to tarnish the badge than to make it shine. Shameful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast