Helping with Hurricane Disaster (FAILED) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    My thoughts exactly. Do you bloggers realize that you work for the City of Miami Gardens? This isn't Surfside, Sunny Isles or Bal Harbor where the majority of the population is white. There is no way you can go to either above mentioned city and find a black administration. Accept it for what it is and move on!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hello!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Do you bloggers realize that you work for the City of Miami Gardens? This isn't Surfside, Sunny Isles or Bal Harbor where the majority of the population is white. There is no way you can go to either above mentioned city and find a black administration. Accept it for what it is and move on!!!!!!!!!
    Hey militant moron, have you ever heard of reverse descrimination? Just because the large majority of the residents of this city are African American does not mean you can hire, promote and fire based on race or ethnicity. You cry a good game to get promoted in all of those cities you mentioned and you are given your due- even with political appointees like our unqualified chief and her assistant, yet here you think only African Americans are qualified for promotion. News flash moron, Miami Gardens is part of America not the Congo or Nigeria so cut your racist and bigoted behavior you are embarassing us all.

Unregistered
    I wholeheartedly agree with the last post. This is not about color of the skin this is not about race this is about incompetence. People being promoted and they are totally incompetent to do the job. A sergeant coming from the outside with no qualifications and being promoted to Major. That my friend is simply a liability issue.

Unregistered
    I wholeheartedly agree with the last post. This is not about color of the skin this is not about race this is about incompetence. People being promoted and they are totally incompetent to do the job. A sergeant coming from the outside with no qualifications and being promoted to Major. That my friend is simply a liability issue.
    20 years of no qualifications???? straight hater

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2812104]Hey militant moron, have you ever heard of reverse descrimination? Just because the large majority of the residents of this city are African American does not mean you can hire, promote and fire based on race or ethnicity. You cry a good game to get promoted in all of those cities you mentioned and you are given your due- even with political appointees like our unqualified chief and her assistant, yet here you think only African Americans are qualified for promotion. News flash moron, Miami Gardens is part of America not the Congo or Nigeria so cut your racist and bigoted behavior you are embarassing us all.[/QUOT

I guess you're the one who decides who is qualified and who isn't. Well I'm the one to tell you that you're are not qualified to work here because you clearly have a problem with blacks. Maybe you feel like you deserve something or your security blanket isn't here anymore or may not be in a position to cover up your incompetence.

Half of our Sergeants bad mouth the admin every chance they get because now they are made to actually do their jobs. Do me a favor and leave! You thought you can come to this city and collect a big pay check and do nothing. Now it's time to pay up and show your worth. And guess what, I'm not talking about the black Sergeants because they actually work. But you all do your best to belittle the black sergeants every chance you get. And that's because they expect you all to just do your jobs. This is not a retirement police home!

Your statement that this isn't the Congo or Nigeria is truly a reflection of your hatred of blacks. Please move on and allow us to be GREAT! I don't know your nationality and don't care but you're embarrassing yourself "bigly!"

Everyone has a fair opportunity here no matter the color of their skin and you all have seen that with the recent promotions but its still not enough. No department is perfect so get over yourself and leave police work. I say leave because with you ideology you don't deserve to be a cop anywhere!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2812127]
    Hey militant moron, have you ever heard of reverse descrimination? Just because the large majority of the residents of this city are African American does not mean you can hire, promote and fire based on race or ethnicity. You cry a good game to get promoted in all of those cities you mentioned and you are given your due- even with political appointees like our unqualified chief and her assistant, yet here you think only African Americans are qualified for promotion. News flash moron, Miami Gardens is part of America not the Congo or Nigeria so cut your racist and bigoted behavior you are embarassing us all.[/QUOT

I guess you're the one who decides who is qualified and who isn't. Well I'm the one to tell you that you're are not qualified to work here because you clearly have a problem with blacks. Maybe you feel like you deserve something or your security blanket isn't here anymore or may not be in a position to cover up your incompetence.

Half of our Sergeants bad mouth the admin every chance they get because now they are made to actually do their jobs. Do me a favor and leave! You thought you can come to this city and collect a big pay check and do nothing. Now it's time to pay up and show your worth. And guess what, I'm not talking about the black Sergeants because they actually work. But you all do your best to belittle the black sergeants every chance you get. And that's because they expect you all to just do your jobs. This is not a retirement police home!

Your statement that this isn't the Congo or Nigeria is truly a reflection of your hatred of blacks. Please move on and allow us to be GREAT! I don't know your nationality and don't care but you're embarrassing yourself "bigly!"

Everyone has a fair opportunity here no matter the color of their skin and you all have seen that with the recent promotions but its still not enough. No department is perfect so get over yourself and leave police work. I say leave because with you ideology you don't deserve to be a cop anywhere!
    The race card. The biggest trick in the bag of a reverse racist. Being "black" does not qualify you to be anything. Affirmative action is not drafted specifically for you, it is in place for ALL minorities. I agree with the other posts. Replacing a qualified major with more experience than both our director and assistant director with a sergeant is a major mistake. Stop telling people to "leave". You do not own this department. You are just a reverse racist who happens to work here.

Unregistered
    The race card. The biggest trick in the bag of a reverse racist. Being "black" does not qualify you to be anything. Affirmative action is not drafted specifically for you, it is in place for ALL minorities. I agree with the other posts. Replacing a qualified major with more experience than both our director and assistant director with a sergeant is a major mistake. Stop telling people to "leave". You do not own this department. You are just a reverse racist who happens to work here.
    Damn, please get an education!

Unregistered
    Why?
    You are the idiot

Unregistered
    We understand that for you it is difficult reading and understanding proper English. When you have been raised in a project and ebonics is your language of preference, you are living in your own private Idaho. It appears as though the one in much need of an education is you. Now please stop, you have lost the argument. You are embarrassing us all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast