Helping with Hurricane Disaster (FAILED)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Helping with Hurricane Disaster (FAILED)

So this is the second disaster and yet Miami Gardens has failed to send assistance. No suprise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So this is the second disaster and yet Miami Gardens has failed to send assistance. No suprise.
    Send assistant where? To Whom? In case you missed it, we had issues of our own here, beginning with that F-up pay, and on top of that we are short handed to begin with. So again, send assistant to whom and where? So officers could complained that "they were being sent?"
    All the agencies that were able to sent assistance to other places, kudos to them. Hey, just be glad we didn't get hit as hard as those other places did.
    And consider this, if the administration would have said: "lets put together a team of people and send them to (fill in the blank)" honestly, how may of y'all were willing to leave your families and properties to go help out somewhere else?
    Man, damn if you do, damn if you don't...What a bunch of cry babies we have here.

Unregistered
    Speak for yourself. Looks like your the only one crying cause if you think for a second things are running great, think again. Be a human first and volunteer pal. People need help!!

Unregistered
    I agree. If we needed so much help then why was alpha bravo cancelled the next day? I would help if asked.

Unregistered
    Alpha Bravo was cancelled because there is an incompetent Training Major being allowed to make decisions without a single clue of what she's doing. She has no idea because she was a sergeant for two days and a security guard supervisor for three and she gets here thinking that she knows what to do. We are paying the price for ncompetence.

Unregistered
    Alpha Bravo was cancelled because there is an incompetent Training Major being allowed to make decisions without a single clue of what she's doing. She has no idea because she was a sergeant for two days and a security guard supervisor for three and she gets here thinking that she knows what to do. We are paying the price for ncompetence.
    Thai incompetent major works for the incompetent chief who oversees her incompetent assistant chief. All in all, the blind leading the blind. A group of political hacks who enjoy their positions but lack common sense or expertise to deal with a crisis.

Unregistered
    You guys in this chat are pathetic. If you want change then be a part of change. Coming on this site and bringing the department and administration down does absolutely sh*t. If you don't like my city then leave. We are all here for a paycheck. No one is being held hostage. There are several agencies hiring... Peace!!!

Unregistered
    You guys in this chat are pathetic. If you want change then be a part of change. Coming on this site and bringing the department and administration down does absolutely sh*t. If you don't like my city then leave. We are all here for a paycheck. No one is being held hostage. There are several agencies hiring... Peace!!!
    Amen!!!! MDPD, MBPD, MPD, BSO, PBSO,

Unregistered
    You ask for "peace" after you offend everyone who posts here? GFYS AHOLE. I'm sure you would like some of us to leave so you can hire your friends and family and continue the corruption. Here is a nugget for you. Why don't you retire or resign? You and this administration ARE the problem.

Unregistered
    You ask for "peace" after you offend everyone who posts here? GFYS AHOLE. I'm sure you would like some of us to leave so you can hire your friends and family and continue the corruption. Here is a nugget for you. Why don't you retire or resign? You and this administration ARE the problem.
    Why are you here? Apparently you don't like it here and you have a problem with the administration because they don't look like you. NEWS FLASH, If you're Hispanic you're not white, you are Hispanic and if you are white learn to get along with others. I know its not everyone because we have some great officers here but then we have those rotten apples who love to hide behind this blog and then smile in the admins face. With that being said we need to get along no matter what race you are and stop bashing our department.

We are only as strong as our weakest link and you sir/madam are the weakest link!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast