DLE contract negotiations
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

DLE contract negotiations

Good afternoon, can a rep please give us an update on negotiations? I will be good if we only get 2% for year 3 and keep health insurance the way it is now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good afternoon, can a rep please give us an update on negotiations? I will be good if we only get 2% for year 3 and keep health insurance the way it is now.
    2 percent? If you have a family less than 3 percent will most likely result in a pay cut. Do you really deserve to settle for a cut in base pay.

Unregistered
    2 percent? If you have a family less than 3 percent will most likely result in a pay cut. Do you really deserve to settle for a cut in base pay.
    You really need to read the post you commented on. Above post says if the insurance stays the same as it is now, which means pay nothing. And I'm not going to even comment on your incorrect base pay comment 😥😥😥

Unregistered
    Don't take the first offer. that's the best advice

Unregistered
    Don't take the first offer. that's the best advice
    Of course not!! We took a 2% pay cut October 1st so nothing less than 4%

Unregistered
    Of course not!! We took a 2% pay cut October 1st so nothing less than 4%
    4% of nada is still nada. Maybe JB will give you some of them port hours

Unregistered
    PBA go away with that crap. No one is going to fill out your stupid PERC cards. Those couple of Pompano rookies are not going to be enough. I hope you guys leave those stupid things down here at my district. I’m going to collect them and file them for you guys. They will be important information file. IN THE TRASH. Go away

Unregistered
    You really need to read the post you commented on. Above post says if the insurance stays the same as it is now, which means pay nothing. And I'm not going to even comment on your incorrect base pay comment 😥😥😥
    Insurance already went up genius. And yes, less than 3 percent will amount to a pay cut for most deputies with a family of three or more. Let's do some basic math. Let's say you're making 80,000 a year in base pay. 2% of 80,000 is 1600 dollars.

For a family of three you're going to pay 150 dollars a month. 150 x 12 months is 1800 dollars.

That's a 200 dollar pay decrease for a family of three or more. Now, if you have some different math let's see it.

Unregistered
    Insurance already went up genius. And yes, less than 3 percent will amount to a pay cut for most deputies with a family of three or more. Let's do some basic math. Let's say you're making 80,000 a year in base pay. 2% of 80,000 is 1600 dollars.

For a family of three you're going to pay 150 dollars a month. 150 x 12 months is 1800 dollars.

That's a 200 dollar pay decrease for a family of three or more. Now, if you have some different math let's see it.
    I guess the above poster didn’t get their letter from Aetna yet. You know the letter that lets you know in detail about the refund that will be returned to BSO to offset new costs. Hey PBA dummies don’t you guys know everyone got the same letter. Your scare tactics are growing weaker and weaker. Go away PBA

Unregistered

Ha

I guess the above poster didn’t get their letter from Aetna yet. You know the letter that lets you know in detail about the refund that will be returned to BSO to offset new costs. Hey PBA dummies don’t you guys know everyone got the same letter. Your scare tactics are growing weaker and weaker. Go away PBA
    You're so cute that you think BSO is going to be returning any of that money into our pockets. You kids these days.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast