No more off duties for reserves BYE ROQUE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

No more off duties for reserves BYE ROQUE

Today I will call we received the best news ever. All reserves are prohibited from working all off duty jobs. There will be a mass exodus of reserves that had no intention in serving the city in the first place.

Roque The loser is gone forever finally

Unregistered
    I'm comming bAck as deputy I'm always around

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today I will call we received the best news ever. All reserves are prohibited from working all off duty jobs. There will be a mass exodus of reserves that had no intention in serving the city in the first place.

Roque The loser is gone forever finally
    Not true, they will allow Sooner than what you think.

Unregistered
    You are saying they are not allowed but other agencies are! You are such a d.. k

Unregistered
    That sailor needs to go to Lindsey Hopkins. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!!

Unregistered
    If they can't work off duty they can't work voluntarily

Unregistered
    Why are you worrying about someone making money. You should try to do the same and shut the fu...ck up.

Unregistered
    Your the same moron that's been going on and on over the reserves, working off duties. Almost all who stay as a reserves do so, cause of the off duties. So when they can't fill positions. Some on duty will have to go, work them. Who cares if someone who's spend 25+ years here. Retires and stay's around to work the off duties. Right now your all for it. When your retired, it would be a different story wouldn't it. Yes, I know you live within your means. Don't need to work, outside of you 40. yet, here you are all happy cause you believe you fu@ked over others. On pretty BS. Wow, you got the making of a senior staff position! Your quick to add a name, over your slap happy views. Why, not add your own? Afraid?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That sailor needs to go to Lindsey Hopkins. SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!!
    Do us a favor, take your "Submarine Airborne Oohrah" and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

Unregistered
    This person always complain about everything, making the department look bad. I wish they will shut down this website or access completely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast