Dispatchers walking out

Unregistered

Dispatchers walking out

Rumor has it that about half our dispatchers/calltakers are leaving to the beach. It's going to be a ghost town in that place. They are getting promised a nice starting pay and raises to come by no other but Lazaro Guerra. God bless their souls. funny thing is that the people leaving sold their souls to him once before. Que estupidos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it that about half our dispatchers/calltakers are leaving to the beach. It's going to be a ghost town in that place. They are getting promised a nice starting pay and raises to come by no other but Lazaro Guerra. God bless their souls. funny thing is that the people leaving sold their souls to him once before. Que estupidos.
    No one cares

Unregistered
    No one cares
    You should care because the rejects that work in the county are terrible. What are you going to do when they start dispatching for hialeah and hold our 3/30's or 3/15's. People here may bash hialeah dispatchers but that's the one thing I miss. County dispatchers are terrible

Unregistered
    You should care because the rejects that work in the county are terrible. What are you going to do when they start dispatching for hialeah and hold our 3/30's or 3/15's. People here may bash hialeah dispatchers but that's the one thing I miss. County dispatchers are terrible
    Our dispatchers suck

Unregistered
    Our dispatchers suck
    They might suck but you WILL continue to raise them and you WILL continue to go where they send you.

Unregistered
    Talk shit about how you hate your dispatchers but it will only get worse when you have to deal with county dispatchers

Unregistered

Lily the rookie

I cant wait for all of them to leave. It will personally benefit my senority, I will move up in the list. So please get the hell out of here!

Unregistered
    I cant wait for all of them to leave. It will personally benefit my senority, I will move up in the list. So please get the hell out of here!
    You can tell this is an officer trying to act like a dispatcher. All the rookies are leaving... try again.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Armesto is doing it again ���� wow it has jamileth written all over it
    Last edited by Sssssssssss; 09-26-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Hi Xie

Liz

Liz Just go to sleep!