Thread: Positive

Unregistered
    There's nothing positive about FHP.

If you don't like here then leave.
    Go write some tickets boy.
    Go get your shine box.
    We have a fresh body to replace you.
    Captain (insert name here) has quotas.

It's all the same mind set anywhere you go in the state. I'm here because my credit is so fkd up because I maxed out credit cards and lines of credit just to survive in South Florida on Trooper pay with a wife and young kids. No, I wasn't living beyond my means. My wife was struck with an illness which we incurred a lot of medical bills.

Going to get my shinebox so I can take it to work while I write stickers since my Captain has a 4 per hour (2 tickets / 2 motorist contacts).

Unregistered
    Just wanna say great job to everyone who contribute here day in and day out for my daily laugh (you guys crack me up, sometimes a cry a lil from laughing so hard). I have to say though, you guys been slacking lately with the insults, gossips, racial offenses... but I like to think it was because of the Hurricane.. come on pipo let's keep the hating going, especially now when all the 208 come back.

Unregistered
    Is it true that at the academy now they ask if you’ve been on this site???? Please tell me this isn’t so 😂

Unregistered

So true lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wanna say great job to everyone who contribute here day in and day out for my daily laugh (you guys crack me up, sometimes a cry a lil from laughing so hard). I have to say though, you guys been slacking lately with the insults, gossips, racial offenses... but I like to think it was because of the Hurricane.. come on pipo let's keep the hating going, especially now when all the 208 come back.
    That couldnt be more true this website is better than watching Dave Chappell do a stand up routine sometimes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Fodderavenue

There's nothing positive about FHP.

If you don't like here then leave.
    Go write some tickets boy.
    Go get your shine box.
    We have a fresh body to replace you.
    Captain (insert name here) has quotas.

It's all the same mind set anywhere you go in the state. I'm here because my credit is so fkd up because I maxed out credit cards and lines of credit just to survive in South Florida on Trooper pay with a wife and young kids. No, I wasn't living beyond my means. My wife was struck with an illness which we incurred a lot of medical bills.

Going to get my shinebox so I can take it to work while I write stickers since my Captain has a 4 per hour (2 tickets / 2 motorist contacts).
    Julian.... what you doing here bro?

Unregistered
    Something positive is something like ... I am blessed to have a job, it puts food on the table. God is good.

Unregistered
    Julian.... what you doing here bro?
    Expressing my opinion Doug. Something you can't do because Broward Admin has you on a short leash.

Unregistered
    Expressing my opinion Doug. Something you can't do because Broward Admin has you on a short leash.
    Haha Doug ******* is a POS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12