Resume normal duties

Unregistered

Resume normal duties

So they want to continue to whip patrol for another day while CID , IA and all the other specialized units that haven't done **** get to go home??? **** THAT SHIT. PATROL has been carrying the workload this whole time and we continue to get screwed. Go ahead and do a home check. I'll be there drinking a beer in my ac watching football.

Unregistered
    Patrol always does more that she why you are in patrol specialized units have priveledges

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Patrol always does more that she why you are in patrol specialized units have priveledges
    Holly s h i t batman, where the phuck did you go to school; Angola?

Unregistered
    I went to Columbus my spell check doesn't work stop whining and get to work by lugo's orders

Unregistered
    Go ahead burn your own time and stay home. Specialized units they can still stay home drinking a nice cold one and still keep getting paid.

Unregistered
    Your wife has priveleges with my balls in her mouth.

Unregistered
    And you're a fag... Your sister is a whore, and your mom is wild in bed... At least according to your brother. There that about covers it. Btw have a good time with my wife, bring a set of ear plugs and invest in herpes cream. The broad never shuts up, spends all your money and things got a bit wild in Vegas a few years back and she learned that somethings don't always stay in Vegas. Phewww. That about covers it, sucks to be you buddy, now get back to that report call while I enjoy this next drink. Y'all cry about how bad you got it and BOO-WHOO you had to hump for a week. Its a right of passage... And if you got several years on and still never made it the numerous specialized units in this department, then go bury your head in the sand loser. What are you doing to better yourself. Hell, even Reggie Williams made it out of patrol and into training. He's the do nothing all star here... You let him pass you up for a special assignment? Quit being a victim... The city has enough of them, speaking of which I'm sure we got calls holding, go get busy lil gurl!

Unregistered
    And you're a fag... Your sister is a whore, and your mom is wild in bed... At least according to your brother. There that about covers it. Btw have a good time with my wife, bring a set of ear plugs and invest in herpes cream. The broad never shuts up, spends all your money and things got a bit wild in Vegas a few years back and she learned that somethings don't always stay in Vegas. Phewww. That about covers it, sucks to be you buddy, now get back to that report call while I enjoy this next drink. Y'all cry about how bad you got it and BOO-WHOO you had to hump for a week. Its a right of passage... And if you got several years on and still never made it the numerous specialized units in this department, then go bury your head in the sand loser. What are you doing to better yourself. Hell, even Reggie Williams made it out of patrol and into training. He's the do nothing all star here... You let him pass you up for a special assignment? Quit being a victim... The city has enough of them, speaking of which I'm sure we got calls holding, go get busy lil gurl!
    Papo let me tell you something. I bet everything i got that i would fuçking smack the shît out of you and make you eat dirt till you fûcking apologize to the world of how much of a piece of shît you are. I am patrol and i bet i am more of a man than your fûcking pieces of shït past ancestors who are responsible to bring you up to this day to write your shîtty aśs post. Because you think you are in specialized unit it makes you better than everyone else, well guess what? You aînt shît in life and thîs is the only shît you got to make yourself feel good "being in a specialized unit" vete pa la pinga. If you work in this department regardless what your assignment is you are the same COMEPINGA as everyone else. go to virginia key tomorrow and advise on the radio "fuel at 1600" hrs and ill show up there to show you love but it will be between you and me only you fûcking bîtch. Dont get IA involved in this because inwill drag your sorry aśs on that dirt. Hijo de tu gran puta.

Unregistered
    Papo let me tell you something. I bet everything i got that i would fuçking smack the shît out of you and make you eat dirt till you fûcking apologize to the world of how much of a piece of shît you are. I am patrol and i bet i am more of a man than your fûcking pieces of shït past ancestors who are responsible to bring you up to this day to write your shîtty aśs post. Because you think you are in specialized unit it makes you better than everyone else, well guess what? You aînt shît in life and thîs is the only shît you got to make yourself feel good "being in a specialized unit" vete pa la pinga. If you work in this department regardless what your assignment is you are the same COMEPINGA as everyone else. go to virginia key tomorrow and advise on the radio "fuel at 1600" hrs and ill show up there to show you love but it will be between you and me only you fûcking bîtch. Dont get IA involved in this because inwill drag your sorry aśs on that dirt. Hijo de tu gran puta.
    Be sure to bring those pictures of your wife's snatch that I gave her. She let me take them before eating the crap out of her while you were working A/B. I want to show them to some of my friends. I told them and they want to eat her also.